Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

FROM THE SPIRITUAL GARDEN

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

MANEVİYAT BAHÇESiNDEN
FROM THE SPIRITUAL GARDEN

Sonsuz semâları masmavi bir nûr ile dolduran ALLAH'a hamd ederim...
Ruhu, nûr âleminin ebediliğinde azîz olan ALLAH'ın Resûlüne ve O'na inananlara selât-u selâm ederim...

I make hamd to ALLAH who fills the infinite heavens (samas) with a deepblue spiritual light (Nur)...
I make salat-u salam to the Rasul of ALLAH (S.A.W.S) whose spirit(Ruh) is “Aziz” in the eternity of the world of light (alam-i nur), and to those who belive in him...

ALLAH'a secde ettiğin yüzü, başkalarına karşı zillete düşürmemeğe gayret et, azîz olursun.

Make an effort not to abase (zillat) your face infront of the others, with that face you prostrate (make sajda) to ALLAH, then you will be victorious (Aziz).

[*] Aziz: Noble. Victorius. To be the owner of Nur in zahir (outer) and batin (inner). To be the owner of the spiritual power and force. There is also “izzat” in term “aziz”. “İzz, izzat” is an adjectival noun (sifat ism) meaning to be worthy and noble, strong. Azîz is the opposite of the term zillat (weak and powerless).
[/color]
HAKK’ın nimetlerinin şükrünü eda et... Nimet gelir, şükrü göremezse gider...

Make Shukr (Give thanks) for the nimats(bounties) of HAQQ (the Truth)...Nimat comes, and if it doesn’t see the shukr (thanks), it goes...
[/size][/b]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Re: FROM THE SPIRITUAL GARDEN

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Sakın kimseye hakaret gözüyle bakayım deme.
Unutma ki ALLAH'ın dostları binbir şekil, kıyafet içinde gizlidirler.

Don’t ever look at any one with a scorning eye.
Don’t forget that the friends of ALLAH are hidden in thousand and one forms and clothes.

Halkın seni methetmesiyle zevk duyma, zemmetmesinden de acı çekme!..

Don’t get any pleasure out of the praises of people when they praise you, and also don’t feel bad when they speak ill of you!..

Hak kuvvetlidedir derler; sakın inanma. Bu lâf câhil sözüdür.
Kuvvet “HAKK”tadır, unutma!

They say “Haqq (the Truth) is within the powerful one”; never believe in that. That word is the word of an ignorant person (Jahil). The power is within the “HAQQ”, don’t forget that!..
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

HAKK için zahmet çek...
ALLAH buyuruyor:
“Benim nâmıma zahmet çeken kulun seyyiâtını izzetim hakkı için mahvederim!”

Make effort for the HAQQ (the Truth)...
ALLAH is stating:
“I destroy the evil deeds (sayyiat
[*]) of My servant (abd) who made effort in My name, for the sake of My grandeur (izzat [*])!..” [/color]

[*] Sayyiat: Evil deeds, bad acts, sins.
[*] Izzat : İzz, izzat” is an adjectival noun (sifat ism) meaning to be worthy, noble, strong, grandeur.
[/color][/size][/b]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

He has knowledge (ilm) but he does not have acts (amal)...
He has acts but he does not have sincerity (ikhlas)..
He has the blessings of seeing the faces of the friends of ALLAH but he does not know how to get connected to them...

İlmi var, ameli yok...
Ameli var, ihlâsı yok..
ALLAH dostlarının yüzünü görmek nimetine ermiş de, onlara bağlanmasını bilmez...

Sometimes the wave of the SEA rises and while it is hitting the shore:
it bables saying “ I EXIST( I AM) !”.
And the SEA says to him:“You don’t exist , I DO ! (You are not, I AM)”...
Please, do not flatter yourself (in vain), do not break heart, (or) you’ll burn (be hurt)..

Denizin dalgası bâzân kabarır da sahile vururken:
“Ben varım!” diye mırıldanır...
Deniz de ona: “Sen yoksun, ben varım!” der.
Aman, gurura kapılıp da gönül kırma; yanarsın…
Sana bir dua öğreteyim:
Gözlerinde göz yaşından, ALLAH pazarında satılan inciler peyda olurken, söyleyeceksin:

I’ll teach you a prayer (dua) :
You will recite it while there are pearls of tears, that are sold in the market of ALLAH, springing up in your eyes:
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

“Sonsuz salâvat incilerinin dizileriyle, nihâyetsiz selâm cevherleri Muhammed Mustafâ'nın feyizlere açık ruhuna, hikmetlere açık göğsüne saçılsın!..
Gündüz parladıkça, güneş âlemi aydınlattıkça, ruhu rahmet ve semâlara garkolsun!..
Tertemiz ehl-i beyt'e selâm olsun!”

“May the endless essences (jawhars) of salam, with the strings of infinite pearls of salawats, be scattered to the spirit (ruh) of Muhammad Mustafa (s.a.w) that is open to the holy outpourings (faydh
[*]) and to his bossom that is open to the wisdoms (hiqmats)!..

May his spirit be submerged in grace (rahmat) and heavens (samas), as long as the day is shining, and the sun enlightens the universe (alam)!..
May it be salam to the spotless ahl-i bayt!”[/color]

[*] Faydh (feyz): [/color]The overflowing, outpouring, flux, effusion, emanation; al-feyz al-akdas: ‘the most holy outpouring’, i.e. principial manifestation.

Bu dua, îmânın zevkine yükselenler içindir.
Henüz maddenin kesafetinde mahcub kalanlar, hayatta harikulade hadiselere tesadüf etmeyenlere ait değildir.

This dua is for those who has risen to the taste (zawk) of faith (iman).
It doesn’t belong to those who are veiled (covered) in the density of matter, and who haven’t experienced the wonderful events in life.
[/size][/b]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Vücud gözünün görmediği âlemle her an irtibatı olan mübârek bir zat kalabalık bir kitleye ders ve öğüt veriyordu.
Herkes huşû içinde güzel sözlerin tesiriyle adetâ ruhanî bir mi'râc hâlinde idiler;
Bir aralık dinleyenlerden temiz yüzlü, biraz mahcub birisi uyumaya başlıyor...

A blessed person who has connection at every moment with a world that the physical eye doesn’t see, was giving counsel to a crowded mass.
Every one was almost in a state of spritual ascension by the effects of the beautiful words in a fear of respect (hushu);
For a moment, someone amongst the ones who are listening, a shy person with a pure face, falls asleep...

Mübârek zât derhâl susuyor.
Herkes uyuyan adama kızmaya başlıyor.
Yarım saat derin bir sükût.
Uyuyan uyanıyor, hatasından dolayı yüzü kızarıyor...
Mübârek zât tekrar konuşmaya başlıyor...
Ders bittikten sonra, uyuyan adam mübârek zâtın yanına yaklaşarak hatasından dolayı af dilemeğe hazırlanırken mübârek zât:

The blessed person falls silent immediately.
Everyone starts getting angry at the sleeping man.
Half an hour passes in deep silence.
The sleeper wakes, then his face gets red because of his mistake...
The blessed person starts to speak again...
After the lesson finished, the sleeping man approaches the blessed person to ask forgiveness for mistake, the blessed person says:

“Oğlum, üzülme!.. Ben senin uyumana kızmadım; yarım saat bekledim... Rüyanda gördüğün mübârek zâtın ruhanîyetine hürmet ve muhabbetim dolayısiyle susmaya mecburdum…”
Meğer uyuyan adam rüyasında Hazret-i Resûl-i Ekrem'i görüyormuş...

“ My son, don’t get upset!..I didn’t get angry at your sleeping. I waited for half an hour...I had to be silent because of my deep respect and muhabbat
[*] towards the spirit (ruhaniyyat) of the blessed person that you see in your dream...”
In fact the man who was sleeping, had seen Rasul-i Akram (s.a.w.s) in his dream...

[/color]

[*] Muhabbat: It comes from the word الحب in Arabic pronounced as „Al-Habb“ meaning „Love“. The Truth of Muhabbat in Tasawwuf is to give your everything to the Beloved and not to leave anything within you for yourself.
People of Muhabbat fall in three groups:
1-Muhabbat of Amme:
This is a love because Allah bestows upon them. Rasulullah PBUH says : “Hearts have characteristic of loving the ONE bestowing upon them.”
2-State of Sifati-Ashk(Love): This is due to heart looking at ALLAH’s glory(jalal), magnificience (azamat), power(qudrat) and knowledge(ilm). This sort of Muhabbat is experienced by the elite(Hawas), loyal(sadiq) and Men of Divine Knowledge(ahl-i tahqiq). Husain an-Nuri says that: “Muhabbat is the revelation of the secrets when the veils are torn.”
3-The State of Dhati Muhabbat. This is to love ALLAH without any reason. This is born from understanding and knowing that loving ALLAH is causeless and beginingless.This sort of love is the love of loyals(siddiq) and Arifs.

Muhabbat also includes another root term “HABBA” . Habba means “seed” in Arabic and this is the seed of Love. When you put a seed in the soil , one day this will grow to tree and it will blossom flowers and give the fruit. The aim of this seed is to have this fruit. [/color]

Cebel-i Azamet'e : Aklı koy, orada nûrdan yapılmış libası giysin,
Cebel-i Kibriyâ'ya : Kalbi bağla, orada nûr-u muhabbet libasını kuşansın.
Cebel-i, izzet'e : Nefsi bırak, orada ubûdiyyet libasına sarılsın,
Cebel-i Ezel'e : Ruhu çıkar, orada nûru'l-Nûr libasını alsın, sonra da aşk nârasiyle bağır, bunların derhâl toplandığını görürsün...
O zaman fetih başlar ve “Bizden olursun”.

Put the “aql” (mind) in “Jabal-i Azamat [*]”! Let it wear the cloth which is made of Light (Nur) there…
Tie the heart to “Jabal-i Kibriya [*]”! Let it put on the cloth of “Nur-u Muhabbat”there…
Leave the nafs (self) in “Jabal-i izzat [*]”! Let it get wrapped up with the cloth of “ubudiyyat (slavery, servanthood [*])” there.
Raise the spirit (Ruh) to “Jabal-i Azal [*]”! Let it get the cloth of “Nuru’l-Nur: Light of the Light)” there…
Then yell by the scream of Love (Ashk), and you shall see them gathering immediately…
And then , “fath (the conquering and opening)” will start within you and you will become one of “WE [*]”..”

[/color]
[*] Jabal-i Azamat : Mountain of Loftiness/Magnificence. Jabal means the “peak of a mountain” or “mountain” in Arabic. It is the “Union and Gathering (Jam)” of “Bala”.

[*] Jabal-I Kibriya : Moauntain of Glouriousness. Kibriya is the adjective of Allah who is Most magnificent, grandeur, lofty, lordly and splendid in every aspect…
[*] Jabal-i izzat: Mountain of izzat. Izzat is an Arabic adjectival noun. It means honour, dignity, excellence, high status, prestige, greatness. Something which is very very rare to find. Worth and value. Power. Strength. Superiority.

This term is used in the Qur’an in several verses and its meaning will change for who it is used for and where it is used in the Qur’an.

اَلَّذٖينَ يَتَّخِذُونَ الْكَافِرٖينَ اَوْلِيَاءَ مِنْ دُونِ الْمُؤْمِنٖينَ اَيَبْتَغُونَ عِنْدَهُمُ الْعِزَّةَ فَاِنَّ الْعِزَّةَ لِلّٰهِ جَمٖيعًا

Al-Ladhīna Yattakhidhūna Al-Kāfirīna 'Awliyā'a Min Dūni Al-Mu'uminīna ۚ 'Ayabtaghūna `Indahumu Al-`Izzata Fa'inna Al-`Izzata Lillahi Jamī`āan:

Yea, to those who take for friends Unbelievers rather than Believers: is it honour they seek among them? nay, all honour is with Allah. [Al-Nisa, (4/139)]
[*] uBuDiyyat: This term is coming from the Arabic term “Abd” which means “slave/servant” in English. Literally it is to be slave and servant to Allah. uBuDiyyat is linked to the term oBeDience in English hiddenly!..

[*] Jabal-i Azal:

[*] WE: This is “Nahnu” in Arabic. It means “WE” or “US” in English. It refer to those who are in same belief and acts.
[/color][/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Hızır, iki gözü kör bir adama rastladı:
“Sana dua edeyim de gözlerin açılsın.” dedi.
Âma gülerek ona:
“Geç baba işine! Ben kazâ-yı ilahiyi gözlerimden fazla severim. O’nun kazâsını gözlerimin açılmasına değişmem!” diyerek yoluna devam etti.

Hidhir had run in to a man whose both eyes were blind:
“Let me pray (dua) for you so that your eyes will be opened.” said he.
By laughing, the blind man:
“ Be off with you! I love the Divine Decree (Qadā'
[*]) much more than my eyes. I wouldn’t prefer the ability to see over His Divine Decree (Qadā')!” said to him and continued on his way.
[/color][/b]

[*] Qadā' and Qadar:
Arabic, ‘Qadā' , Farsi/Urdu qazā': divine decree, predestination; fate, destiny; fatality; death; decree, mandate, judgment. In esoteric usage, qazā is often used to describe the unlimited, Divine aspect of life.
Arabic, ‘Qadar’: measuring, determining; deciding, choosing, comparing one thing with another; measuring out; portion, part. Although qadr is considered by some to indicate destiny or pre-determination, qadr may be used to describe the limited, measured-out, part of life called free-will. Qazā means the Divine, indisputable decree regarding the creation of events and phenomena and Qadar means their measure size of events to happen.

Qaza and Qadar is like divine will(Iradullah) and free-will (juz-i- irada).
Qur’an [Al-Qaf 50/15]:
أَفَعَيِينَا بِالْخَلْقِ الْأَوَّلِ بَلْ هُمْ فِي لَبْسٍ مِّنْ خَلْقٍ جَدِيدٍ
'Afa`ayīnā Bil-Khalqi Al-'Awwali Bal Hum Fī Labsin Min Khalqin Jadīdin:
Were We then weary with the first Creation, that they should be in confused doubt about a new Creation?
”I was a hidden treasure, so I loved to be known” (Keşfu’l-hafâ, II, 132, hadis: 2016)

[/color][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Uyku, gözlerini kapatmadıkça yatmaya heves etme…
Yedi saatten fazla uyku hamakati davet eder…
Çok acıkmadıkça da yeme fazla yemek hastalık getirir.

Don’t have a desire to sleep , unless the sleep closes your eyes...
More than 7 hours sleep invites imbecility.
Don’t eat unless you are very hungry, as eating too much brings illness.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Tam otuz yıl arkasını ne bir duvara ne bir yastığa ne de bir mindere dayadı. Ne de diz üstü oturmaktan başka bir tavır takındı.
“Ne diye kendini meşakkate sokuyorsun?” dediler.
“ALLAH’ımı görürken başka ne türlü durabilirim!” dedi.

He has leaned his back neither on a wall, nor on a pillow nor on a cushion for thirty years. Nor he took a position other than sitting on his knees.
“Why do you need to put your self in difficulty ?” they said.
“What other ways can I position my self while I am seeing my ALLAH!” He said.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Tren gecenin karanlığında homurdanarak süratle gidiyordu.
Birinci mevki kompartmanlarından birinde iki kişi aralarında konuşuyorlardı.
Biri diğerine:
“Birader on bin lira vererk işimi yaptırabildim. Vermesem Yüzbin liralık fabrikam mahvolacaktı!”
Diğeri onu tasdik etti:
“Ne yaparsın kardeşim geçim için bugün böyle!” diye mırıldandı.
Kompartmanın bir köşesinde gözleri hafif yumuk, yakaza halinde bulunan nur yüzlü bir ihtiyar, gözlerini açarak söze karıştı:
“Oğlum hareketiniz asla doğru değildir. Sizde biraz ALLAH korkusu olsa bu parayı vermez, fabrikanızın mahvolmasını tercih ederdiniz.”
Ve şöyle devam etti:
“İnsan harbe gidiyor, ateşler içine atılıyor, sizin yüzbin liralık fabrikanızdan daha kıymetli olan canını veriyor. Siz ise bu hareketinizle rüşvete yol açıyor ve ALLAH korkusunu fabrikanız uğruna Feda’ ediyorsunuz!” dedi ve yine nurlu yüzünü çevirerek kendi âlemine daldı.

The train was going quickly by rumbling in the darkness of the night.
2 people were talking amongst themselves in one of the first class compartments.
One of them was saying to the other:
“My friend, I could get my work done by giving ten thousands lira. If I had not done it, my factory that is worth a hundred thousand lira, would have been ruined!.”
The other one affirmed this by murmuring:
“what can you do my brother, nowadays the livelihood is (earned) like that!”
An old man, whose eyes were half shut with radiant face, who was in a lucid state (yaqadha)at a corner of the compartment interfered by saying:
“My son, your actions are not true at all. If you had a bit of fear of Allah, you wouldn’t give this money and you would prefer the destruction of your factory.”
And he carried on by saying :
“Man is going to war, throwing himself into fires, and he is giving his life, that is worthier than your factory. Inspite of this, you are causing the bribery to spread, and you are sacrificing the fear of ALLAH for the sake of your factory!” and he turned his radiant face away and returned in to his own world.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Yıldızlı bir gecede secdeye kapanmış dua ediyordu:
“Yarabbî!.. Sen mutlak ve ezelî merhametsin... Bu ezelî merhametini, diyar diyar gezip, herkese anlatmak istiyorum. Fakat korkuyorum: Merhametinin büyüklüğünü anlarlar da Sana kimse ibâdet etmez... Beni affet... Rahmetinle yoğur!..”

He was praying in prostration (sajda) at a starry night:
“Oh Lord (Rabb)!..You are the absolute and eternal mercy...By going from land to land, I would like to explain Your eternal mercy to every one. But I am afraid that they would understand the greatness of your mercy and no one would worship you...Forgive me...Knead me with your mercy/grace (rahmad)!
[*]..” [/color]

GLOSSARY:
[*] to knead someone with something: This is a Turkish expression. When someone makes a dough by using flour, yeast , water etc. He will mix the ingredients and knead them in a bowl to make the dough out of them. To knead someone with God’s mercy is to put the mercy and blessings of God in to the natural being of that person. Mixing the mercy/grace (rahmad) of God with every cell of that person will be to reach the forgiveness and grace of God.[/color][/size][/b]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Yirmi gün yemez içmez, hayran bir hâlde bir köşede otururdu.
Bir gün dedi ki:
“Benim Ölümüm sizinkilere benzemez. Benim ölümüm Hak'ta davet ve kendimden kabuldür.”
Nitekim bir gün, bir meclis içinde otururken :
“Evet, baş üstüne!” diye ani olarak bağırdığı duyuldu...
Ruhunu teslim etmişti.

He used to sit in a corner , in an enthusiastic state without eating and drinking anything for twenty days.
One day, he said:
“My death is nothing like yours. My death is an invitation in Truth (Haqq) and acceptance by me.”
Likewise, one day, while sitting in an assembly:
It was heard from him :“Yes, aye aye!” ...
He had submit his soul.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Biri onun yanına sokuldu:
“Biraz param var, dedi. Sana vermek istiyorum, verirsem ne olur?”
Cevap verdi:
“Verirsen senin için iyi olur, vermezsen benim için iyi olur, dilediğini yap!..”

Someone approached him:
“I have some money, I would like to give it to you. What happens if I give it ?”he asked.
He answered:
“If you give it, it would be better for you , and if you don’t give it, it would be better for me! Do as you wish!..”
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Sadaka ALLAH namınadır...
Sadakada nefsin haz duymasın!
Yuvarlanırsın!.
Aman dikkat et!..
Kendini o kadar çok maddeye verme, kaptırma!..

Alm (Sadaqa) is in the name of ALLAH (God)...
Don’t let your self (nafs) get a pleasure from it!
You (will) tumble!.
Please be careful!..
Do not abandon your self to the matter so much, do not be wrapped up in it!..
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Maddî hesap dünyasının eşiğinden bir adım ileri gidemez.
Hayatın en güzel günü, bu gündür, bu andır.
Hazırlığını derhâl yap!
Yarın belki kıyamet kopacaktır..
Bu sözümü yabana atma!..
Bunu anlamayan zâten hayattan bir şey anlamış değildir.

He can not go even one step beyond the threshold of the world of earthly account.
Most beautiful day of the life is today, and this moment (AN).
Do your preparation immediately!
Perhaps tomorrow the “qiyamat”
[*] will happen..
Don’t underestimate this word of mine!..
The one who doesn’t understand this , has already not understood anything about the life.
[/color]
GLOSSARY:
[*] Qiyamat: Qiyam means “to stand”. Qiyamat is like standing. The day of Qiyamat is used in the context of “Resurrection of the dead”, rising day, last day.
[/color] [/size][/b]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Doğruluktan sakın ayrılma..
Unutma ki, suyun bir karış altında veya denizin binlerce metre derinliğinde boğulmak arasında fark yoktur.
Never leave the righteousness..

Don’t forget that there is no difference between being drowned 10 fingers beneath the water and at the depths of thousands of meters beneath the sea.

Note: Dr.Munir Derman (k.s) uses a unit of measure called "karış" to define about 10 fingers width. Karış is the distance between the tip of the little finger and the tip of the thumb when all fingers of the hand are stretched outwards. This measure changes in accordance with the size of one's hand.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Acz içinde kıvranan, bir mikrobun tesiriyle yuvarlanan, anahtar deliğinden geçen ince bir rüzgârla tepelenen insan... Dikkat et!..
Bu mikrop, dünya hayatını tehdit eder, manevî maraz ise ebedî hayatı mahveder.

Oh the man who, is suffering in inability under the effect of a microbe, and beaten by a light wind passing through a key hole...Be careful!..
This microbe threatens the wordly life but the spiritual illness ruins the eternal life...
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

İnsanoğlu binlerce yıl hayvanlar gibi yaşadı.
Nihâyet ALLAH'ı, merhameti buldu.
Bundan da medeniyet doğdu.
Bugün ALLAH'ı unuttu; merhameti, sevgiyi, işlerine gelmiyor diye terketti.
Bugünün insanı, ebedî hayata kıymet vermeyen üstün zekâları ile şöyle haykırıyor:
“Sonumuz yokluktur, insan tekrar dirilir mi?”
Günah işleyip de duyulmasını istemeyen kimse, Meleğin vücudunu elbette inkâra bahane arar..
Dünyanın bugünkü hâline bakın:
Aç kurtlar gibi birbirlerini yiyorlar, öldürüyorlar.
Bunlar hep övündükleri üstün zekâlarının işleri...

Mankind lived like animals for thousands of years.
In the end, (mankind) found ALLAH (God) and mercy.
And from this, the civilisation was born.
Today, (mankind) have forgotten ALLAH, and abondoned the mercy and love because they don’t suit their purpose.
Today’s people are crying out like that by their superior intellect that doesn’t put any value on eternal life:
“Our end is nothingness, does man rise again?”
The person who, sins but doesn’t want it to be known, most certainly seeks for an excuse to deny the body of the angel..
Look at the state of the world today:
They are eating and killing each other like the hungry wolves.
These are the works of their superior intellect by which they are proud of.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Yetmiş kere yaya hacca gitti.
Uçsuz bucaksız çöllerde, çenesi göğsünde ve gözleri adımlarında, yetmiş kere hac yolu...
Kolay değil...
Son haccında, çölde bir köpek gördü; susuzluktan dili sarkmış; nefes nefese çırpınmakta...
Haykırdı:
“Yetmiş kere yaya hac sevâbını bir içim suya kim satın alır? Bana bir içim su!..”
Bir adam, ona bir içim su verdi.
O da köpeğe içirdi ve dedi ki:
“İşte bütün haclarım kadar sevaplı bir iş.
Zira ALLAH'ın Resûlü:
“Kim olursa olsun her ciğeri yanana su vermekte ecir vardır.” buyurdu.”
Dalga dalga hacca gidenlere bakarak mırıldandı:
“Şu hacca gidenlerin hâli ne garip... Dereler, tepeler, çöller, denizler, dağlar, diyarlar aşıp geliyorlar...
ALLAH evini, Resûllerinin eserlerini görmek için..
Hâlbuki, kendi nefs sahralarını aşabilselerdi, orada doğrudan doğruya ALLAH'ın eserlerini göreceklerdi!..”

He went to Hajj (pilgrimage) on foot seventy times.
In the endless deserts, with his jaw on his chest and with his eyes on his foot steps, seventy times hajj road...
Not easy...
On his last Hajj (pilgrimage) , he saw a dog in the desert. Its tongue was lolling out and it was struggling, panting...
He cried out:
“Who would like to buy the good deeds of going to Hajj 70 times on foot , for a drink of water? A drink of water to me!..”
A man gave him a drink of water.
And he gave the drink to the dog and said :
“A work that is as worthy as all my hajjs are.
Because , Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wa sallam) said :

“No matter who it is, there is an “ajr
[*]” in giving water to the one who is suffering from (thirst).”[/color]

He murmured by looking at those who were going to hajj in crowds:
“ How strange is the state of those who are going to hajj...They are coming by passing the rivers, hills, deserts ,mountains and lands...
In order to see the house of ALLAH, and the traces of the Rasuls..
In fact, if they could pass the deserts of their own selves (sahra ul nafs), they would have seen the traces of Allah directly there..”

Glossary:

Ajr: Ajr means to attract the pleasure (ridha) of HAQQ.
[/size][/b]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Çöllerde gezerken bir zenci gördük.
Yanında ALLAH dendiği zaman simsiyah yüzü bembeyaz oluyor, sonra tekrar yerli yerine dönüyordu...

We have seen a black person while we were roaming in the deserts
When it was said “ALLAH” beside him his pure black face was turning into pure white then it was turning back to its place again...
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Rahmad (Grace/Mercy) is appendant to the pure heart and exalted spirit of Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam). That is why, in His book, Janab-i Haqq says:
“Me and the Angels are saluting (doing salat-u salam) the prophet (nabi), what are you stopping for? You do salute and surrender to him unquestionably as well.”
Divine mercy (Rahmat-i ilahiyya) is distributed from this “maqam (spiritual station/rank)”.
Unless the Divine Mercy (ilahi rahmad) is sent down to the Truth of Muhammad (Haqiqat-i Muhammadiyya), the realities that are its parts can not be reached to (wusl).

Doing saluting (saying salat-u salam) is to demand mercy (rahmad) for everyone’s own self (nafs).
“Basirat (inner seeing/foresight)” will start within the human being who understands this.
“Basirat” is the spirit’s eye which is given to “awliya” by “fath ( inner opening)” in the spiritual station of "Fuad".

That is why the one who wishes to walk in these works, believes in ALLAH and becomes a true believer (mu’min).
He surrenders to ALLAH and becomes “islam (muslim)”.
Surrendering to HAQQ [1] means to be happy and pleased with one’s “kismat-i azaliyya [2]”.
When HAQQ sees the surrendering of the servant (abd), acquaintance (companionship) starts...
At that time, “adam” becomes “man (insan)”...
And afterwards, divine invitation occurs...
And that invitation is called "prayer (salat/namaz)"

HAQQ (TRUTH) is stating:
“Half of the prayer (salat) is for me and the half of it is for my slave (abd)…”
The worship (ibadat) is for the betterment (rectifying) of the organs…
One can not approach ALLAH and the Prophet erroneously…
Keep your eyes skinned!..
Therefore, those who are heedless and saying “I am worshipping”, are numberless…

[1] AL- HAQQU (J.J) [Qur’an Ref: 22/62] (dhatī)( اَلْحَقُّ): the Truth. His Existence and Divinity is right, real, true, necessary and most appropriate. The One whose existence is unchanging, is worthy of being worshipped, and is the owner of every truth. His existence is obligatory and real. The Absolute TRUTH (HAQQ) who is the source of all truths.

[2] kismat-i azalliyya: Arabic term ,”Azal” means something that has no beginning. Something that exists all the time. “Kismat” means the manifestation of one’s alloted share within the moments experienced in this world of testimony (alam-i shahadat). Everyone’s sustenence was determined in “azal”. Kismat is what one finds and lives during his life time from his alloted share (nasib).

Rahmet, Resûlullâh'ın kalb-i pâkine ve rûh-u muallâlarına mütealliktir.
Onun için Cenâb-ı HAKK Kitâb-ı Celilinde (meâlen);
“Ben ve Melâikeler Nebî'ye selât u selâm getiriyoruz. Ne duruyorsunuz, siz de selât u selâm getirin, acabasız teslim olun.” buyuruyor...

Rahmet-i ilâhiye bu makamdan tevzi olunur,
İlâhî rahmet Hakîkat-ı Muhammediye, nazil olmadıkça onun parçaları olan hakikatlere nâil olunamaz.

Selât u selâm getirmek, herkesin nefsi için rahmet taleb etmektir.
Bunu anlayan insanda basîret başlar...
Basîret; Evliyaya makâm-ı fuadda fetih buyurulan ruh gözüdür.

Onun için bu işlerde yürümek isteyen ALLAH'a inanır ve mü'min olur.
Kendini ALLAH'a teslim eder, islâm olur...
HAKK'a teslim olmak demek, kısmet-i ezeliyesinden râzi ve hoşnut olmaktır.

Kulun teslimiyetini HAKK görünce ünsiyet başlar...
O vakit Âdem insan olur..
Ve derhâl dâvet-i ilâhiye vâki olur...
O davete namaz denir...
HAKK buyuruyor:
“Namazın yarısı benim için, yarısı kulum içindir...”

İbâdet, azanın ıslâhı içindir...
Yalan yanlış şekil ile ALLAH'a, Peygamber'e yaklaşılmaz...
Gözünü dört aç!..
Bu yüzden, ibâdet yapıyorum diye gaflette olanlar sayısızdır...
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Hadrat-i Omar (r.a) had his eyes full with tears, and saluted Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) by “salat-u salam”…
When he was asked :
“I was a solid shaqi [1] before I melted in Hadrat-i Rasul…
Rasul’s look made my dense state melt…
That scene always comes back to me :
“Before I attained the light (Noor) of Islam, some earth had stuck on my beard while I was digging a pit to burry my little child, my beloved daughter alive for the sake of traditions in the age of ignorance (jahillliyya)..
While my daughter was cleaning the earth off my beard with her little hands, I was tucking her, my beloved child in the pit with my huge hands…
Now that scene comes back to me and I keep crying without cease!..
I keep saluting (saying salawat) to Rasululullah because I’ve melted in the Light of Prophethood (Noor-u Nubuwwat) and become a MAN (INSAN)..”

[1] Shaqi:Rebellious, bandit, someone who could commit any type of sin

Hazret-i Ömer (r.a.) gözleri yaşlarla dolar, haykırarak Resûl'e selât-u selâm getirir...
Kendisine soruldukta:
“Ben Hazret-i Resûl'de erimeden evvel kaskatı bir şâkî idim...
Resûl'ün nazarı benim kesafetimi eritti...
Daima gözümün önüne gelir:
“islam nûruna kavuşmadan evvel, câhiliyet âdetleri üzere minimini yavrum, ciğerparem kızımı, diri diri gömmek için çukur kazarken, sakalıma toprak bulaşmıştı..
Yavrum, ufacık elleriyle sakalımdaki toprakları silerken ben de kocaman ellerimle onu, sevgili yavrumu çukura tıkıyordum...
İşte, şimdi o sahne gözümün önüne gelir, durmadan ağlarım!..
Nûr-u Nübüvvet'le eriyip insan olduğumdan dolayı da Resûlullah'a salât-u selâm getiririm..”

Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Whatever you do, do not get ill wish from anyone, do not hurt anyone, do not break heart!..
Don’t even be cruel to an animal, and you would be gathered in divine light (Noor)…
The animal or a human being that you wish to hurt, sometimes may not be conscious of him self and then the Real Owner interferes, becomes offended and you get thrashed immediately…
Know that an ugly face does not give harm to the mirror…
The people who have compassion and mercy are the beloved slaves (abd) of ALLAH.

Ne yaparsan yap ah alma, can yakma, gönül kırma!..
Hayvana (bile) eziyet etme, nûr içinde hâşrolunursun...
Canını yakmak istediğin hayvan veya insan bâzan o anda kendinde olmaz, o zaman işe asıl Sahibi karışır, gücüne gider, derhâl tepelenirsin...
Çirkin yüzün aynaya zarar vermediğini bil...
Şefkat ve merhamet sahibi insanlar, ALLAH'ın sevgili kullarıdır.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

The one who reached to HaQQ is crying out:
“And ye who are occupied with justice!
Answer me please:
What judgment pronounce you upon him who is honest by his outer appearance but yet is a thief in spirit?
What penalty lay you upon him who is a killer by his body but yet is himself a victim in spirit?
And how prosecute you him who is a deceiver and an oppressor by his actions but yet who also is aggrieved and outraged as well?

HAKK'a ermiş haykırıyor:
“Ey adalet ile uğraşanlar!
Bana cevap veriniz:
Dış görünüşüyle namuslu, fakat ruhu ile hırsız olan bir adamı hangi cezaya çarparsınız?
Gövdesi ile katil olan, ruhuyla maktul olan bir kimse hakkında nasıl hüküm verirsiniz?
Hareketleriyle aldatıcı ve zâlim olduğu hâlde, aynı derecede aldatılan ve zulme uğrayan kimse hakkında ne dersiniz?
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

And what is your judgement about those whose remorse is already greater than their misdeeds?
Is not remorse the target of the justice which is administered by that very law which you would fain serve?
Yet you cannot lay remorse upon the innocent nor lift it from the heart of the guilty.

Sonra, nedametleri suçlarından daha büyük olanlar hakkındaki hükmünüz nedir?
Nedamet, sizin hizmet ettiğiniz kanunun tatbik etmek istediği adaletin hedefi değil midir?
Fakat siz suçluya nedamet aşılayamadığınız gibi onu masumun kalbinden de çıkaramazsınız.
Resim
Cevapla

“►Munir Derman◄” sayfasına dön