Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

SERVANTHOOD

Servanthood is to burn..Again, to burn.
It is to rem
EMBER the BURNER when you burn
To be the
Ashless smokeless fiery fire
To think that Everything(kulli shay) is fire.

Kul Ihvani
18.05.11 11:20
To garibAN at the Moment(AN).

GLOSSARY:

[1] SERVANT(ABD): This is an Arabic term translated as “slave/servant” traditionally. Unfortunately term ‘slave’ is falling short in terms of describing what "ABD" is. "ABD" is a very special term used in the Qur'an. They sometimes say "Servant"to substitute this but slave, servant etc. are only looking at from a particular angle in terms of receiving order from God and carrying it out and not being able to step out of His Sunnatullah. Being bound to ALLAH in every way. However "ABD" is deeper than this. "D" is like "Daimiyyat: Continuity"

Letter "B" is like the Secret of "B" within the Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Rahiym or "Bilelik: BEing with"
"A" is "Ayn" referring to "Aql : Mind or reasoning" in the humanbeing. This means When the Daimiyyat(continuity) comes to your Mind(Aql) by the secret of "B", you become "ABD". Absolute Abdiyyat belongs to Rasulullah SAWS and we can only get a share from that continuity(daimiyyat) and abdiyyat as much as our minds (aql) are . iBADat(Worshipping) is to confirm your being as ABD and to seek ownership(sahibiyyat) to it on behalf of Allah j.j. 'Abd' means I am continual by ALLAH who is AD-DAIMU...

AD-D’AIMU (J.J) (dhatī)( اَلدَّاإِمُ) : the One whose existence, is permanent, and has no beginning or end. The wajibul wujud( the one whose existence is the real and essential. Existence of all creation depends on Allah), Qayyum(see 64) and Baqi(see 13) who creates the temporary existence(creation).

This means my continuity comes from AD-D'AIMU. With this D'AIMIYYAT , my mind can cognize, sense, knows things in Zahir(Outer) and inner (Batin). By AL-HAYY , We are alive. Whether We realise this or not this is like that...

[2] Shay and Kulli Shay: Shay is the Single, Sole and First Being (Thing) created by the Creator (j.j). This is Nur-u Mim(Light of Mim). Matter/material things (ashya) manifest through the movement/motion of this first single point which is a circle with a limitless small diameter close to zero. Ma’Na’( Mana: Ma’na’ MeaNs MeaNing. It is the inner face of something. Inner hearings e.g. notion, thought. Ma’na is the reason(SaBab) for an action to occur.) things manifest through the haraqa (vowel point, vowel mark in Arabic script) of this single point. Our Lord(Ar-Rabb) does not count the all things created one by one as matter or Ma’na, and reduce the all things to a single pen and call this ‘Kulli Shay: Whole Thing or Total thing or Everything’.

A Brief Commentary:
"KUL" means "ABD" in Turkish and we gave the meaning of ABD above in the glossary. Kul Ihvani is a "KUL" inshaALLAH. Now What does Kul Ihvani say here by saying being Ashless smokeless fiery fire! When I was doing sohbat with him, as far ...as I understand : Smoke means to complain to the Haqq(The TRUTH), and Ash means to complain to the Halq(People). Kul Ihvani means the condition of the moth being its self fire here. He says I am fire. He says an ABD does not complain to Haqq about his suffering and he also does not make a complain to the people(Halq). He is ashless and smokeless. He is ember when he is to remember. When somebody is at this state, he looks at everything(Kulli shay) and says this is fire. He sees the manifestations of the Divine Light and Names of ALLAH in everything inshaALLAH.

Was Salam and Love
GaribAN

KULLUK

KUL-luk YANmak.. Yine YANmak
YANarken “YAKan” ı ANmak
KÜL-süz DumANsız KOR ATeŞ
KÜLLî ŞEY-i ATEŞ SANmak..

18.05.11 11:20
Anında garibÂN-a
Resim
Cevapla

“►Kulihvani◄” sayfasına dön