Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

ZAWK 4465 TUBA LIL GHURABA ASHIK

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

To My Light(NUR)…
Not a Joker , LOVERS(ASHIK) We are !
In the AHMADI FOOD, A SPOON(KASHIK) We are!
We lived the taste(ZAWK) of the Opposites
Heat in the Fire(NAR), Light(ISHIK) in the Divine Light(NUR) We are!

Resim

ZAWK 4465 TUBA LIL GHURABA ASHIK (GLAD TIDINGS TO THE STRANGERS OH LOVER)
My FLOUR is “Kawā`iba 'Atrābā”… Neither Earth has seen it nor the Heavens!
We have seen the Difference(FaRK)- Arc(ARK:Canal)-Cogwheel(ÇARK)Immersion(GARK) at the Mill Stone!..
“Tûbâ li’l-ghuraba” LOVER(Ashik)..It is such a Tuba that its roots are in the heavens.
“Wa Ka'sāan Dihāqā” Beloved (MâshuK)… We were blind before we’ve suffered!..

My Flour is “Kawā`iba 'Atrābā”…:

وَكَوَاعِبَ أَتْرَابًا
Wa Kawā`iba 'Atrābāan
A.Y. Ali Translation: Companions of Equal Age;
M.M. Pickthall Translation: And maidens for companions,
M.H. Şakir Translation: And voluptuous women of equal age
[ Qur’an –An-Naba (78 /33) ]

Kab, Kawa’ib, Kaaba..
Atrab, Turab, Most earth.. So tiny as a grain of Flour. Like Flour.
Whomever turns the “Kaabah of ‘I(self)’ “, which has 6 faces, 8 corners and 12 arms, in to a tiny dust grain like flour, and sieve it through the sieve of Destiny(Qadar), and unites his every grain and atom(ZaRRa) in the secret(SiRR) of ‘MuSTaFayn’
[*][/color] ..

“Tûbâ li’l-ghuraba” ASHIK(Glad tidings to the strangers Oh Lover! ‘Tuba’ to the strangers Oh Lover ! )..

[*][/color] MuSTAFA is a name of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. MuSTaFa has " STAFA" within it. Letter "S" means to be "Sahib: Possesiveness" by the name of ALLAH . Letter "F" means "inner". Mustafa is the the one who shows possessiveness to his inner by the name of ALLAH.Mustafa also means selected, strained and pure. Those who become pure will come to the Alam-i Marifat and reach to the secret of this name in the heart of Rasulullah saws. Even if the ice is in one thousand colours when it melts every “H2O” becomes “AYN(ـعـ)” and pass through the eye of the needle and there will be no differences left.

It is such a Tûbâ that it has roots in the heavens:

In a hadith reported by Abu Hurayrah (ra), The Prophet (Pbuh) said
“Al-Islamu bada ghariban wa sa ya-'udhu ghariban (kama bada`aa) fa tuba lil ghuraba : Islam began as strange, and it will return strange (as it began) ,so tuba [glad tidings] to the strangers. “

fa tuba lil ghuraba :
Glad tidings to those who are ghuraba! (Muhammadi Ashiqs , Lovers who are Siddiq and Just! )

الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ طُوبَى لَهُمْ وَحُسْنُ مَآبٍ
“ Al-Ladhīna 'Āmanū Wa `Amilū Aş-Şāliĥāti Ţūbá Lahum Wa Ĥusnu Ma'ābin: For those who believe and work righteousness, is (every) blessedness, and a beautiful place of (final) return.”
[Qur’an -Al-Ra'd (13/29) ][/b][/size]

Resim

TuBâ Tree: “Shajara-i Tuba” extending from Jannat(Garden or Paradise) and it also has a direct opposite, “Shajara-i Zaqqum” extending from Jahannam(Hell)...

In Jannat the Tuba Tree is
In arsh
[*][/color] its roots are, and below its branches are
The stop of the singing nightingales it is
How strange its singing is

Yunus Emre

[*] Arsh:[/color] Divine Throne. Highest floor of the heaven. Exalted station. Manifestation place for Allah’s Power(Qudrat) , Exaltedness and Sovereignity(Saltanat). Arsh encompasses the Universe, and Allah’s power, and knowledge(ilm) encompasses everything.

We have seen the FaRK(Difference)- ARK(Arc)-ÇARK(Cogwheel) GARK(Immersion) at the Mill Stone!:[/b][/size]
Resim

We have KNOWn that the human body being water jug is like ice! When it sweats it realizes the difference(FARK).
Having melt the Soul(Nafs) and turned in to water, we have FOUND the ARC( ARK: Canal) which is the Commanded Shariat.
We have BEen in the heart which is the place of uniting duality to make it ONE.
We have turned our wheat grain to the flour and we LIVEd as immersed(GARK) irreversibly in MuhaMMadiyat.
All of these, we have SEEn , HEARd and OBEYed in the Watermill(ÇARK) of the FRIEND , Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam.

“Wa Ka'sāan Dihāqā” Beloved (MâshuK):

وَكَأْسًا دِهَاقًا
” Wa Ka'sāan Dihāqā (Dihāqāan): And a Cup full (to the Brim).” [ Qur’an –An-Naba (78 /34) ]

His Ka'sāan, his Kâsan, his bowl, chalice of his heart(Kasa-i KaLB) becomes full of HaQ(Truth)-Turab(earth), and the tounge tasting it becomes a singing nightingale in this test field of servanthood..

Resim

We were blind before we’ve suffered!..:
We have untied the ‘blind knot: gordian knot’ on the days when we ‘ve seen it thanks to ALLAH..
Either we have written then made to live, or we were made to live and wrote it..
What is not LIVEd is a LIE..
Suffering is to live the Moment(AN) of ‘Kun fayakun’ in “Sha’anullah” (It is to know and live the moment of the Creator, Creation and the Sustainer).
Let the time pass and it is only a moment (AN)..
With MiM MuhaBBat…
Kul Ihvani

Turkish Original:

Resim

NÛR-uMa…
Soytarı dEĞİL ÂŞIK-ıZ
AHMEDî AŞ-ta KAŞIK-ıZ
ZIDların ZEVKin YAŞAdıK
NÂR-da ISI, NûR-da IŞIK-ıZ…

Resim

ZEVK 4465

UN-um, “Kevâıbe Etrâbâ”… Ne YeR GöRdü Ne de GÖKler!
FaRKı – ARKı – ÇARKı - GARKı.. DEĞirmen TAŞında GÖRdüK!..
“TûBâ li’l-GuRâBâ” ÂŞIK.. Tûbâ ki Resim GÖKlerde KÖKler
“Ve Ke’sen Dihâkâ” MâŞuK… BİZ ÇİLE ÇEKmeden KÖRdüK!..

10.05.11 21:21
glbş-nkr…

UN-um, “Kevâıbe Etrâbâ”…:

وَكَوَاعِبَ أَتْرَابًا
Resim---Ve kevâıbe etrâbâ (etrâben) : Göğüsleri henüz tomurcuklanmış yaşıt kızlar.
(Nebe 78 /33)

Kab, kevâıb, Kâbe..
Etrab, Turab, en toprak.. UN-Ufak..
KiM ki, 6yüz, 8köşe,12 kollu Ben Kâbesini UN-ufak toz ZeRResi eder de Kader Eleğinden EL-Erse, MuSTaFeyn SıRRında TEK-lerse her ZeRReSîN..

Tûbâ li’l-gurâbâ” ÂŞIK.. Tûbâ ki, GÖKlerde KÖKler:

Resim---Rasûlullah sallallahu aleyhi ve sellem: “قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم : بدأ الاسلام غريبا وسيعود غريبا كما بدأ فطوبى للغرباء: Rasûlullah sallallahu aleyhi ve sellembuyurdu: "El İslamu bedâ gariben ve seyuudu gariben fe TûBÂ lilgurebâ: İslâm garib olarak başladı ve başladığı gibi (günün birinde) garib hâline dönüşecektir. Fe tubâ li’l-gurâbâ: Ne mutlu-Müjdeler Olsun Gariblere! (Sıddık Ve Âdil Muhammedî Âşıklara!)” .
(Ebu Hureyre radiyallahu anhu dan; İbni Mâce, Sünen, Fiten- 3986 ve Müslim Enes bin Mâlik radiyallahu anhu dan; İbni Mâce, Sünen, Fiten-3987 Zevâid Abdullah İbni Mes’ud radiyallahu anhu dan; İbni Mâce, Sünen, Fiten 3988 ve Tirmizî)

الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ طُوبَى لَهُمْ وَحُسْنُ مَآبٍ
Resim---Ellezîne âmenû ve amilûs sâlihâti tûbâ lehum ve husnu meâb(meâbin) : İman edip iyi işler yapanlara ne mutlu! Varılacak güzel yurt da onlar içindir.
(Ra'd 13/29)

TuBâ Ağacı: Cennetten uzanan "Şecere-i tuba" ve zıddı da var ki: Cehennemden uzananı "Şecere-i zakkum"...

Cennette tuba ağacı
Kökü arşta dal aşağı,
Öter bülbüller durağı,
Ne acaib ötüşü var…
Yunus Emre

Ve Ke’sen Dihâkâ” MâşuK:

وَكَأْسًا دِهَاقًا
Resim---Ve ke’sen dihâkâ (dihâkan) :Ve içki dolu kâse(ler).
(Nebe 78 /34)

Ke’sen, Kâsen, Kâsesi, KaLB Kadehi HâK-Toprak yani HAKK dolar da DİLini değen DELirir de DİLLi DüDük olur bu BELâ BaZaRında..

BİZ ÇİLE ÇEKmeden KÖRdüK!..:

KÖRdüğümü, GöRdüğümüz GÜNlerde Çözdük Çok Şükür..
Ya YAZdık YAŞAtıldık, ya da YAŞAtıldık YAZdık..
YAŞAnmayan YALANdır.. NAZ - NiYaZdıK..

ÇİLe Ki; İŞ-te, OL-AN-dır
GeÇsin ZamAN ki BiR ÂN-dır…

MîM MuhaBBetle…
Resim
Cevapla

“►Kulihvani◄” sayfasına dön