Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

O FRIENDS OF THE TRUTH (HAQQ)

Resim

I was the air blown(Hawa) -->Israfil, and --> ‘SûR’
I was a manifestation place in His MîM(م) --> I was the ‘NûR’
[*]
I established His Gathering (‘BaZM’) in the dot of “Ba(ب)”
I ‘ve opened the flag of “BaLâ!” --> O friends of Haqq(Truth)![/color]

[*] I was both the mirror manifesting His Divine Light(NuR) and the Light(NuR) manifested. I was both the ice jug and the water.[/color]

I was the air(Hawa) blown --> ’Israfil’, and --> ‘SûR’:

I am in the “Huwa-Hawâ- Hawwa(Eve)” of the Spirit(RUH) blown in to Âdam alaihissalam.
The Creator, ALLAH jalla jalaluhu created son of Âdam as a “KhaLiPH” to His “DHÂT”. Allah gave Mind (‘AQL) to Son of Âdam, by which He can know His “DHÂT” and also cause controversy, disagreement, conflict, incongruity (iKHtiLAPH) and duality. Allah levelled him and loaded the necessary and deserved behaviour, manner, balance and order in to his MOTHER BOARD ( ‘AQL: Mind), and created his body in most appropriate way then blew the Divine Light(NUR) in to it from His own Spirit(RUH). I was in that Divine Light(NUR)...I was a relative-shadow-temporal “I” which ALLAH created from His Existence.
The One who blows here is “DHÂTullah”.

DHÂT..Sifat (Adjective)..Asma(Name)..Ashya(Material)..

Sifat-Spirit(Ruh) from DHÂT is like Light-Nur. And it is perpetual/permanent/continuous...

فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي فَقَعُواْ لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ
Fa'idhā SaWWaytuhu Wa Nafakhtu Fīhi Min Rūĥī Faqa`ū Lahu Sājidīna:
So, when I have fashioned him(in due proportion) and have breathed into him of My spirit, do ye fall down, prostrating your selves unto him. [Qur’an, Al-Hijr, 15/29]

ثُمَّ سَوَّاهُ وَنَفَخَ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِهِ وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَشْكُرُونَ
Thumma SaWWāhu Wa Nafakha Fīhi Min Rūĥihi ۖ Wa Ja`ala Lakumu As-Sam`a Wa Al-'Abşāra Wa Al-'Af'idata ۚ Qalīlāan Mā Tashkurūna:
Then He fashioned him(in due proportion) and breathed into him of His spirit; and appointed for you hearing and sight and hearts. Small thanks give ye! [Qur’an, Al-Sajda, 32/9]

فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِي فَقَعُوا لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ
Fa'idhā SaWWaytuhu Wa Nafakhtu Fīhi Min Rūĥī Faqa`ū Lahu Sājidīna:
When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him [Qur’an, Al-Sad, 38/72]

Likeness of Jesus with ALLAH is as the likeness of Adam alaihissalam.
The Spirit(Ruh) blown in to the body(Jasad) of ÂDAM alaihissalam, was also blown to Maryam(Mary) alaihissalam.
Here, to think that the angel which is thought(ZANN) to get between is different in both cases, is not to understand the real TAWHIDullah(Oneness/Unity of God).

اِنَّ مَثَلَ عٖيسٰى عِنْدَ اللّٰهِ كَمَثَلِ اٰدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِنْ تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ
'Inna Mathala `Īsá `Inda Al-Lahi Kamathali 'Ādama ۖ Khalaqahu Min Turābin Thumma Qāla Lahu Kun Fayakūnu:
The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; he created him from dust, then said to him: Be: and he was. [Qur’an, Al’i-Imran, (3/59)]

وَالَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهَا مِن رُّوحِنَا وَجَعَلْنَاهَا وَابْنَهَا آيَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ
Waallatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feeha min roohina wajaAAalnaha waibnaha ayatan lilAAalameena:
And (remember) her who guarded her Chastity: we breathed into her of our spirit, and we made her and her son a Sign for all peoples. [ Qur’an, Al-Anbiya, (21/91) ]

وَمَرْيَمَ ابْنَتَ عِمْرَانَ الَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهِ مِن رُّوحِنَا وَصَدَّقَتْ بِكَلِمَاتِ رَبِّهَا وَكُتُبِهِ وَكَانَتْ مِنَ الْقَانِتِينَ
Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena:
And Mary the daughter of Imran, who guarded her chastity; and We breathed into (her) of Our spirit: and she testified to the truth of the words of her Lord and of his Revelations, and was one of the devout (servants). [ Qur’an, Al-Tahrim, (66/12) ]

ÂDAM and his “Mekan (Abode)”,” World (ÂLAM)”, coming to the TEST (Imtihan) with possibilities in a determined life-span (Muddad), will get in to the Return (RUJÛ) state at the end of 2nd blow, and the system will make “QIYAM”..

The Nâqûr which “Israfil” alaihissalam blew in to SûR was also me(I) in La ilaha illa Huwa(There is no god but He )...:

يَوْمَئِذٍ يَتَّبِعُونَ الدَّاعِيَ لَا عِوَجَ لَهُ وَخَشَعَت الْأَصْوَاتُ لِلرَّحْمَنِ فَلَا تَسْمَعُ إِلَّا هَمْسًا
Yawma'idhin Yattabi`ūna Ad-Dā`ī Lā `Iwaja Lahu ۖ Wa Khasha`ati Al-'Aşwātu Lilrraĥmani Falā Tasma`u 'Illā Hamsāan: On that day will they follow the caller (Israfil): no crookedness (can they show) him: all sounds Shall humble themselves in the presence of (Allah) Most Gracious(Rahman): Nothing shalt thou hear but a faint murmur. [ Qur’an , Al-Ta’ha, (20/108) ]

فَإِذَا نُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ فَلَا أَنسَابَ بَيْنَهُمْ يَوْمَئِذٍ وَلَا يَتَسَاءلُونَ
Fa'idhā Nufikha Fī As-Sūri Falā 'Ansāba Baynahum Yawma'idhin Wa Lā Yatasā'alūna:
And when the Trumpet is blown there will be no kinship among them that day, nor will they ask of one another. [ Qur’an , Al-Mu'uminūna, (23/101) ]

فَإِذَا نُفِخَ فِي الصُّورِ نَفْخَةٌ وَاحِدَةٌ
Fa'idhā Nufikha Fī Aş-Şūri Nafkhatun Wāĥidahun:
And when the trumpet is blown with a single blast,[Qur’an, Al-Haqqa, (69/13) ]

فَإِذَا نُقِرَ فِي النَّاقُورِ
Fa'idhā Nuqira Fī An-Nāqūri: [*][/color]
For when the trumpet is sounded,[Qur’an, Al-Mudathhir, (74/8) ]

[*] An-Nāqūri : Nāqūr, Trumpet (SūR)[/color]

وَيَوْمَ يُنفَخُ فِي الصُّورِ فَفَزِعَ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ إِلَّا مَن شَاء اللَّهُ وَكُلٌّ أَتَوْهُ دَاخِرِينَ
Wa Yawma Yunfakhu Fī Aş-Şūri Fafazi`a Man Fī As-Samāwāti Wa Man Fī Al-'Arđi 'Illā Man Shā'a Al-Lahu ۚ Wa Kullun 'Atawhu Dākhirīna :
And the Day that the Trumpet will be sounded then will be smitten with terror those who are in the heavens, and those who are on earth, except such as Allah will please (to exempt): and all shall come to His (Presence) as beings conscious of their lowliness. [Qur’an, An-Naml, (27/87) ]
[/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Re: O FRIENDS OF THE TRUTH (HAQQ)

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

I was a manifestation place in His MîM(م) --> I was the ‘NûR’ [*]:

[*] I was both the mirror manifesting His Divine Light(NuR) and the Light(NuR) manifested. I was both the ice jug and the water.

DHÂT..Siffat (Adjective/Attribute/Quality)..Asma(Name)..Ashya(Material)..
We need to understand the manifestation steps of the Light of Matter (Nur al- Ashya) from the Light of Dhâtullah(Essence-Reality-Quiddity of God’) well..
We must not think that material beings in most outer, in Zahirmanifested), in the world of testimony(Alam-i Shahadat) are unrestricted independent things:

ALLAH jalla jalâluhu is Az-Zâhir(Manifested) ALLAH j.j. and He is the light(Nur) of all of us, and we are His light(Nur)...
اللَّهُ نُورُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ مَثَلُ نُورِهِ كَمِشْكَاةٍ فِيهَا مِصْبَاحٌ الْمِصْبَاحُ فِي زُجَاجَةٍ الزُّجَاجَةُ كَأَنَّهَا كَوْكَبٌ دُرِّيٌّ يُوقَدُ مِن شَجَرَةٍ مُّبَارَكَةٍ زَيْتُونِةٍ لَّا شَرْقِيَّةٍ وَلَا غَرْبِيَّةٍ يَكَادُ زَيْتُهَا يُضِيءُ وَلَوْ لَمْ تَمْسَسْهُ نَارٌ نُّورٌ عَلَى نُورٍ يَهْدِي اللَّهُ لِنُورِهِ مَن يَشَاء وَيَضْرِبُ اللَّهُ الْأَمْثَالَ لِلنَّاسِ وَاللَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ
ALLAHU NURU AS-SAMAWATI WA AL –‘ARDI ۚ Mathalu Nūrihi Kamishkāatin Fīhā Mişbāĥun ۖ Al-Mişbāĥu Fī Zujājatin ۖ Az-Zujājatu Ka'annahā Kawkabun Durrīyun Yūqadu Min Shajaratin Mubārakatin Zaytūniatin Lā Sharqīyatin Wa Lā Gharbīyatin Yakādu Zaytuhā Yuđī'u Wa Law Lam Tamsas/hu Nārun ۚ Nūrun `Alá Nūrin ۗ Yahdī Al-Lahu Linūrihi Man Yashā'u ۚ Wa Yađribu Al-Lahu Al-'Amthāla Lilnnāsi Wa ۗ Allāhu Bikulli Shay'in `Alīmun :

Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the East nor of the West, whose Oil is well nigh Luminous, though fire scarce touched it: light upon Light! Allah doth guide whom He will to His Light: Allah doth set forth Parables for men: and Allah doth know all things [Qur’an, An-Nur, (24/35) ]

Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam , in a hadith al kudthi said
“ALLAH said that I created you from my Divine Light(Nur) and I created the other things from your light (Nur).”
(Imam Ahmad, Musnad IV-127; Hâkim, Mustadrak II-600/4175; Ibni Hibban , Al Ihsan XIV-312/6404; Ajluni, Kashfu’l-Khâfâ 1-265/827)

He is Light (Nur) of all of us, and We are His Light..
Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam explaining the stages of the creation to our raw(HaMM) minds:

Narrated from Jabir bin Abdullah (radiyallahu anhu):

“O Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam)! May my mother and father be your ransom, shall you tell me of the first thing ALLAH created before all things?” I said.
Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “ O Jabir! Before the material(ashya), from HIS light(Noorullah), He created the Light of your Prophet(NooruNabi).”
And He said that :
“ That light (Noor) used to circulate and get around in the places ALLAH wished by His Power(qudrat). There was not ,at that time, a tablet(Lawh), or a pen(qalam), or a paradise(jannah) , or a hell, or an angel, or a heaven , or a sun, or a moon, or a jinn or a human(ins).”

After that He said : “When ALLAH Taa’la wished to create the creation, HE divided that light(noor) in to four parts:
He created the pen from the first part. He created the tablet(Lawh) from the second part. He created throne(Arsh) from the third part. He split up the fourth part and made it four parts: He created the heavens from the first one. He created the earth from the second one. He created the paradise and hell from the third one. He split up(taqsim)the fourth part and divided in to four parts again : He created the light of the eyes of the believers(mumeens) from the first one. From the second one, He created the light of their hearts and that means ‘to know ALLAH’. From the third one, He created the light of their tounges and that is ‘Kalimah-i-Tawheed(La ilaha illa ALLAH: There is no GOD but ALLAH)’….”
(Imam Ahmad, Musnad IV-127; Hakim, Mustadrak II-600/4175; Ibni Hibban, Al Ihsan XIV-312/64)

‘Nur-u MiM’ being Nabiyyu’l-UMMî, is the Mother (UMM) to Every Thing/Total Thing(Kullî Shay)..
I was also “with(İLE)” and “Ba(ب)-with(BİLE)” and within “MiM (م)” and I will always remain like that..
Whole “SCRIPTURES/LINES( KHATs : Movement ‘kharakat’, Universe, Matter )[*]) and LETTERS (KHARFS: Kharaka, words, oaths etc.) are the ‘marifat’, skill, craft and mastery of this DOT in First(Awwal), Last(Akhir), Manifested(Zahir) and Unmanifested(Batin), in SHA’ANULLAH.

This must not be perceived or thought that the creation was created in time immemorial and after this, its maintainance and repair can not be done now.

ALLAH jalla jalâluhu is free from using what He created second time or making plans or projects before creating.
In every Moment (AN), Sunnatullah in Sha’anullah, recreating keeps continueing.
Past, current moment (now) and tomorrow are for the human MIND (‘AQL)..

However, for a mind(‘aql) reaching to “Naql”[*], it gets integrated to Rasul and becomes “TAMM”[*]. Then it returns into its essence and becomes “TŰMM”[*], and after that it is a witness to ALLAH jalla jalaluhu.

[*] Naql: In Turkish term “Naql” means to transport, transmit or transfer something from one place to another. Or it means a transported thing. The Word of Allah coming to Rasulullah SAW is a “Naql”. The Qur’an is “Naql”. The knowledge (ILM) transferred between the minds are also naql. In this term, “N-aql”, there is “N” and “Aql”. Term “Naql” includes the “aql” within it. In fact, ‘Naql’ is the essence of ‘aql (mind)’.

[*] TaMM and TüMM:
It is very difficult to explain these terms in English or in another language as these descriptions are not defined by terms, but known by spiritual state (Hâl). So whatever definition is given will not be perfect to describe this. “TaM” in Turkish means “exact, even, intact, complete, whole”. “TaMM” is like submission or surrendering.When every servant (abd) surrenders and submits himself to ALLAH and RASUL (SAWS), he/she is complete, satisfied, content and this is called to be “Tamm”.

When the servant (abd) knows, finds, becomes in Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam, and lives the “istiqamat (direction)” in “WE are ONE”, he reaches to his real-actual-essential-origin (ASL), and this is the state of being “TüMM” with ALLAH. He finds real “wuslat”. He becomes “TüMM” with ALLAH.

In the Qur’an, Nafs al muTMainna is mentioned.
Al-Fajr 89/27:

يَا اَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ
Yā 'Ayyatuhā An-Nafsu Al-MuTMA'innah
(To the righteous soul will be said:) O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and SATISFACTION!

“TüMM” is a term of our teacher “Kul Ihvani”. It is his special description. There is a Turkish term , “TüM” which means “entire, whole, total”. There is a verb “TüMlenmek” meaning “to be integrated”, but Kul Ihvani uses “TüMM” in a context which is known by living in that spiritual state. “TüMM” is the perfect “TaMM”, free of deficiency and it is “Naqli” and absolute, but “TaMM” is the “TaMM” in the perceiving limit of the mind (aql), and it is “Aqli” and relative. If you bring “Naql” to the level of “Aql (mind/reason)”, it is no longer “Naql” but it will have manifested in accordance with mind’s capacity.

يَسْأَلُهُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ كُلَّ يَوْمٍ هُوَ فِي شَأْنٍ
Yas'aluhu Man Fī As-Samāwāti Wa Al-'Arđi ۚ Kulla Yawmin Huwa Fī Sha'nin
Of Him seeks (its need) every creature in the heavens and on earth: every day in (new) Splendour doth He (shine)! [Qur’an, Al-Rahman, 55/29 ]

Uluhiyyah (Divinity) is peculiar and pertaining to "DHAT: the Self-Essence-Reality of ALLAH" . In a way, letter “ALIF (ا )” is as if it is by itsself and separate in the verses Qur’an because of this.
“Rububiyyah (Lordship)” is “SIFFATiyyah: pertaining to the ATTRIBUTE” and it is to be at WORK on duty actually.[/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Two main qualities (WaSF) of the Lord of the Worlds (RABBu’l-‘Alamin) are:

1- His “Madariyyat”:

Being of the central, fixed and immutable POINT around which totalities and everything (Kulli Shay) spin.

Madar: This is an Arabic term. Its meanings are : 1. cause, means. 2. A central point around which something will orbit. A place on which something will cycle or motion. The circle drawn by the planets while travelling in space e.g. Madar-i sanawi of the world spinning around the sun will resemble a circle.

The Lord of the worlds “RABBu’l-Alamiyn” is closer to us than our jugular vein (habl al-warid).

وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِن بَنِي آدَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتَ بِرَبِّكُمْ قَالُواْ بَلَى شَهِدْنَا أَن تَقُولُواْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَذَا غَافِلِينَ

“Wa 'Idh 'Akhadha Rabbuka Min Banī 'Ādama Min Žuhūrihim Dhurrīyatahum Wa 'Ash/hadahum `Alá 'Anfusihim 'Alastu Birabbikum ۖ Qālū Balá ۛ Shahidnā ۛ 'An Taqūlū Yawma Al-Qiyāmati 'Innā Kunnā `An Hādhā Ghāfilīna:

And (remember) when thy Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their reins, their seed, and made them testify of themselves, (saying): Am I not your Lord? They said: Yea, verily. We testify. (That was) lest ye should say at the Day of Resurrection: Lo! of this we were unaware;" [Qur’an, Al-A'raf, 7/172 ]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

2-His Murabbiyat:

Whole Discipline: To bring the creation to existence, to nurture/nourish, to make them grow/ to raise them, to make them live their destiny as much as their allotted shares and as much as they can benefit from these allotted shares by their free wills in their destiny (Nasib-Kismat), and then to call them to Himself in the end. In short, it is to be the Perimeter POINT (Muhit Nokta). This means His Divine Light (Nur) is within the spinning point (Sabbaha).
The Closest Relation (AQRABa) to man descending from “Illiyyoon” to “Asfaleen” is the Lord of the Worlds (RABBu’l-Âlamin), and He is like the electricity of the soul/life (jAN). Understanding of this happens by living the COMMAND of “Return” unto our Lord (RaBB) at every moment inshaALLAH!

يَا أَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ
"--- Yā 'Ayyatuhā An-Nafsu Al-Muţma'innahu: (To the righteous soul will be said:) O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and satisfaction!” [ Qur'an, Al-Fajr, (89/27) ]

ارْجِعِي إِلَى رَبِّكِ رَاضِيَةً مَّرْضِيَّةً
" --- Arji`ī 'Ilá Rabbiki Rāđiyatan Marđīyahan: Return unto thy Lord, well pleased (thyself), and well pleasing unto Him!”
[ Qur'an, Al- Fajr, (89/28) ]

فَادْخُلِي فِي عِبَادِي
"--- Fādkhulī Fī `Ibādī: Enter thou, then, among my bondmen!” [Qur'an, Al-Fajr, (89/29) ]

وَادْخُلِي جَنَّتِي
"--- Wa Adkhulī Jannatī: Enter thou My Garden!”
[Qur'an, Al-Fajr, (89/30) ]

The rescript for the soul/self (NAFS)-Mind (‘Aql) who can not SEE, and the Heart (QALB) who can not understand this manifested (Zahiri) RETURN is,

Rasûlullah (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam):
“Man arafa nafsahu fakad arafa Rabbahu: ‘man
[*]’ who becomes ‘arif’ to himself becomes ‘arif’ to his Lord(Rabb). ”[/color] [Ajlunî, Kashfu’l-Khâfâ II/343 (2532) ]

[*] MaN: This is an Arabic Pronoun meaning an entity who has identity (huwiyat) and character possessing mind.

[/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

I established His Gathering (‘BaZM’) in the dot of “Ba(ب)”
I‘ve opened the flag of “BaLâ!”
[*] O friends of Haqq (Truth)![/color]

[*] “BaLâ!”: Term “BaLâ” in Arabic is used as an answer for a negative question. Answering by either “Yes” or “No” to a negative question makes the meaning negative.
Question: Am I not your Lord (Alast-i BiRabbikum ) ?
If you say “Yes” to this question, the meaning becomes “Yes, You are not our Lord”.
If you say “No” to this question, the meaning becomes “No, You are not our Lord”.
Term “BaLâ” is neither “Yes” nor “No” but it turns the meaning in to positive. “Lâ” in Arabic means “No”, which is a negative statement. This “Lâ: No” turns in to positive “Ba(ب)” and becomes “BaLâ”. This means to testify that “It is surely certain that You are our Lord, You are like that”.

At the further most point of the expression method which is stated in the Qur’an to the human mind (‘AQL):

وَإِذْ أَخَذَ رَبُّكَ مِن بَنِي آدَمَ مِن ظُهُورِهِمْ ذُرِّيَّتَهُمْ وَأَشْهَدَهُمْ عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ أَلَسْتَ بِرَبِّكُمْ قَالُواْ بَلَى شَهِدْنَا أَن تَقُولُواْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ إِنَّا كُنَّا عَنْ هَذَا غَافِلِينَ

Wa 'Idh 'Akhadha Rabbuka Min Banī 'Ādama Min Žuhūrihim Dhurrīyatahum Wa 'Ash/hadahum `Alá 'Anfusihim 'Alastu Birabbikum ۖ Qālū Balá ۛ Shahidnā ۛ 'An Taqūlū Yawma Al-Qiyāmati 'Innā Kunnā `An Hādhā Ghāfilīna:
When thy Lord drew forth from the children of Adam from their loins their descendants, and made them testify concerning themselves, (saying): Am I not your Lord (who cherishes and sustains you)? They said: yea we do testify (this), lest ye should say on the day of judgment: of this we were never mindful: [Qur’an , Al-Araf , (7/172) ]

In the person of ADAM (a.s), who ALLAH j.j honoured by the light (Nur) of MiND, where ALLAH j.j gathered (assembled/unified) all his descendants (dhurriyat) that shall come into existence until the resurrection day (qiyamat) and set up the the Assembly of Oneness (Tawhid) of Lordship (Rububiyyat), called ‘BAZM-i ALAST’, and asked to the whole (TÜMM) of them:

He is not saying “Ana birabbiqum: I am your Lord (RABB)!”, but He is saying “Alastu birabbiqum: Am I not your Lord (RABB)?”. SINGLE reply from the SINGLE ONE is neither YES (Na’am) nor No (Lâ)...

“Qālū Balá Shahidnā : Contrarily (bilakis) you are our Lord (RABB) and we do testify this (we have been witness to this)! They said”
Oh my soul/self (Nafs)-my immature MIND (‘AQL)!
For the testification (shahadat), proof and witnessing of the testimony-oath and first word of “Tawhid-i Rububiyat” you gave in the “BAZM-i ALAST” when you had no other option (imkân),
Now by the "adab" of Imam-i ALI (karramullahi wajha ) of the "Ahl-i Bayt (a.s)" who is the dot under this “Ba: بَ” of “BaLÂ: بَلَى ”, by the wisdom of the Messenger of Allah (Irfan-i Rasulullah saws) and the “Naql” of Qur’an;
by those things (SHAYs) you live right at this moment in this city of matter (shahr-i aSHYA), World, and by any kind of opportunities (IMKAN) that are given to you as “I”,
Now you are in the state of arrival in the test of servanthood for the Unity/Oneness and Testimony of Rububiyyat (Lordship). Insha’ALLAH.

The flag of “Ba: بَ“ in our hand is the flag of “WE are ONE” which comes from the friends of the TRUTH to us, hand to hand. It is the flag of “Hasbi-Habibi duty” by Muhammadi effort, enthusiasm and struggle inshaALLAH.[/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

COME to RaHMAN! Return to your LORD (RABB)! The Flee is unto ALLAH!
Those who hear break the bottle of lust (‘ShaHaWat’)!
In their “SîN (س )”, they secrete the secret (‘SiRR’) of Testimony/witness (‘ShaHaDat’)!
I fled from [the] cradle to the grave, oh friends of the Truth (‘Haqq’)!..

COME to RaHMAN! Return to your LORD (RABB)! The Flee is unto ALLAH!:
Mankind descending from “illiyyin” to “asfalin”
In that world of “Sha’aN” and testimony (alam-i shahadat), which is the manifestation of the Divine Name “Az-Zahir”;
He is tested with the chance “İMKÂN” given to him in the test of servanthood, (abdiyyat) by the Intentional (purposeful), Moulded, Shaped, Formed, Borrowed, Relative and Temporary look of Existence (MawJUDiyyat)..

[The] Human Soul (Nafsu’l-insan) who REACHes to RUSHD
[*] by reason (AQLee) and HEARs the NAQL (transmitted) of ALLAH, abides by that Divine Ordinance (FermAN) inshae ALLAH:

[*] Rushd: Rushd is to find the right path and direction (istiqama), and to get connected to it. Rushd is to walk on the path of Haqq (Truth) firmly, steadily and directly.
[*] Naql: please see the previous explanations related to Naql.

Come to “RAHMAN”!
إِن كُلُّ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ إِلَّا آتِي الرَّحْمَنِ عَبْدًا
'In Kullu Man Fī As-Samāwāti Wa Al-'Arđi 'Illā 'Ātī Ar-Raĥmāni `Abdāan:
Not one of the beings in the heavens and the earth but must come to (Allah) Most Gracious (Rahman) as a servant." [ Qur’an, Al-Maryam, (19/93) ]

Return to your LORD (RABB)!
اِرْجِعٖى اِلٰى رَبِّكِ رَاضِيَةً مَرْضِيَّةً
Arji`ī 'Ilá Rabbiki Rāđiyatan Marđīyahan:
Return unto thy Lord, well pleased (thyself), and well pleasing unto Him! [Qur’an, Al-Fajr, (89/28) ]

The Flee is unto ALLAH!
فَفِرُّوا اِلَى اللّٰهِ اِنّٖى لَكُمْ مِنْهُ نَذٖيرٌ مُبٖينٌ
Fafirrū 'Ilá Al-Lahi ۖ 'Innī Lakum Minhu Nadhīrun Mubīnun:
Therefore flee unto Allah; lo! I am a plain warner unto you from Him.

وَلَا تَجْعَلُوا مَعَ اللّٰهِ اِلٰهًا اٰخَرَ اِنّٖى لَكُمْ مِنْهُ نَذٖيرٌ مُبٖينٌ

Wa Lā Taj`alū Ma`a Al-Lahi 'Ilahāan 'Ākhara ۖ 'Innī Lakum Minhu Nadhīrun Mubīnun:
And set not any other god along with Allah; lo! I am a plain warner unto you from Him.
[ Qur’an, Adh-Dhāriyāt, (51/50-51) ]

[/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Those who hear break the bottle of lust (‘ShaHaWat’)!:

Now the souls/selves who hear and obey these Divine Ordinances in our Qur’an-al-Kareem from the bosom (SîNa) and voice of our Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam, choose the caliphate from the all divine names loaded in their minds instead of being opposition (mucaliphate).
They hear the Qur’an al-Kareem of their selves (nafses), and they don’t take their own desires (Hawāh) and fall in hidden “shirk” by saying “Qālū Sami`nā Wa `Aşaynā: we hear and we rebel” .

وَإِذْ أَخَذْنَا مِيثَاقَكُمْ وَرَفَعْنَا فَوْقَكُمُ الطُّورَ خُذُواْ مَا آتَيْنَاكُم بِقُوَّةٍ وَاسْمَعُواْ قَالُواْ سَمِعْنَا وَعَصَيْنَا وَأُشْرِبُواْ فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الْعِجْلَ بِكُفْرِهِمْ قُلْ بِئْسَمَا يَأْمُرُكُمْ بِهِ إِيمَانُكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ مُّؤْمِنِينَ
“Wa 'Idh 'Akhadhnā Mīthāqakum Wa Rafa`nā Fawqakumu Aţ-Ţūra Khudhū Mā 'Ātaynākum Biqūwatin Wa Asma`ū ۖ Qālū Sami`nā Wa `Aşaynā Wa 'Ushribū Fī Qulūbihimu Al-`Ijla Bikufrihim ۚ Qul Bi'samā Ya'murukum Bihi 'Īmānukum 'In Kuntum Mu'uminīna: And when We made with you a covenant and caused the Mount to tower above you, (saying): Hold fast by that which We have given you, and hear (Our Word), they said: We hear and we rebel. And (worship of) the calf was made to sink into their hearts because of their rejection (of the Covenant). Say (unto them): Evil is that which your belief enjoineth on you, if ye are believers. ” [Qur’an, Al-Baqara, (2/93) ]

أَرَأَيْتَ مَنِ اتَّخَذَ إِلَهَهُ هَوَاهُ أَفَأَنتَ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِ وَكِيلًا
" 'Ara'ayta Mani Attakhadha 'Ilahahu Hawāhu 'Afa'anta Takūnu `Alayhi Wa Kīlāan: Hast thou seen him who chooseth for his god his own lust? Wouldst thou then be guardian over him ? ” [Qur’an, Al-Furqan, (25/43)]

They hit the bottles of shirk on the stone, melt the chains of their ICE (Ego), and they become the drops flowing in to Rasulullah s.a.w.s’ Pool of abundance (Katwhar), and they say : “Wa Qālū Sami`nā Wa 'Aţa`nā: We hear, and we obey”…

In their “SîN (س )”, they secrete the secret (‘SiRR’) of Testimony/witness (‘ShaHaDat’)!:

SîN (س )..Ya SîN (يس )..Oh HUMAN (INS-ÂN)..The Secret of Humanness (SiRR-i INSaniyya)..
Sîn: Time period which was lived. Life. Grave, place of burial, “maqbar”, the burial.

“If you need to take a lesson/ Come and see these ‘Sîn’s” [Yunus Emre]

آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللّهِ وَمَلآئِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ وَقَالُواْ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ
“'Āmana Ar-Rasūlu Bimā 'Unzila 'Ilayhi Min Rabbihi Wa Al-Mu'uminūna ۚ Kullun 'Āmana Bil-Lahi Wa Malā'ikatihi Wa Kutubihi Wa Rusulihi Lā Nufarriqu Bayna 'Aĥadin Min Rusulihi ۚ Wa Qālū Sami`nā Wa 'Aţa`nā ۖ Ghufrānaka Rabbanā Wa 'Ilayka Al-Maşīru: The messenger believeth in that which hath been revealed unto him from his Lord and (so do) the believers. Each one believeth in Allah and His angels and His scriptures and His messengers - we make no distinction between any of His messengers - and they say: We hear, and we obey. (Grant us) Thy forgiveness, our Lord. Unto Thee is the journeying. ” [Qur’an, Al-Baqara, (2/285) ]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

They reach the dignified testimony (shahadat) of “Ashadu an la ilaha Illallah wa Ashadu anna MuhaMMada’r –Rasulullah!” by saying “Wa Qālū Sami`nā Wa 'Aţa`nā : We hear, and we obey”..
Now this testimony is the tail end of the “World –Religion –Hereafter”.

It is the Divine Will (Murad) and Command (AMR) for the creation..
It is the Remedy (Shifa) and “Shafaat” of the living in the “Sha’anullah” of the “Sunnatullah”..
The name of reaching that secret (Sirr) is the secret of Zero (Sirr-i Sifir) or the secret of Blackness (Sirri Suwayda), Secret of “B” (Sirr-i “Ba(ب)”) and that name is truestly the secret of Ali karramullahi wajha...

I fled from cradle to the grave, oh friends of the Truth (‘Haqq’)!..:

Every son of Adam
[*][/color] carrying soul/life (jann),
By the qadha of Muradullah, KûN , to the “fadha (Space)” of Qadar, fayaKûN,
From the Father’s Rahmaniyyat (from father’s progeny-offspring, from his sulb-sulala-dhurriyat) and through the mother’s Rahimiyyat (through her womb), he springs forth.
Without knowing, from where , to where, how, what for and Why he came...

[*] Son of Adam / Son of Man:[/color] These are used as an idiom for the future human. They mean the Offspring of Adam P.B.U.H e.g. mankind.[/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

While every one is smiling because it has come and born, the only one crying is this ROSE like a BaBy ..

Now this humble servant, my mother’s WHITE BIRD, her never growing BaBy Kitmir (Kul) IhvANi, has always LIVED as if my feet remained in my Mother’s Womb (RAHiM) and as if my crazy (DivANa) head was in the Grave Womb of my earth Mother...
My cradle has always been my Grave..
4 half breath I tied/connected (I made them SaLL) thankfully:
“La ilaha illa ALLAH!”

Every soul/life (JaN), in this false world, whose speed is about 1600 kmph, and which is spinning on the sly as if it is not spinning, is a “Kawn” of Servants (Abds) running to DEATH and fleeing from his relative-reality (fASL) to his essence-reality (ASL) “willingly or unwillingly: Ţaw`āan 'Aw Karhāan” with a terrifying speed without stopping at every moment of “Kun fayakun”.

ثُمَّ اسْتَوَى إِلَى السَّمَاء وَهِيَ دُخَانٌ فَقَالَ لَهَا وَلِلْأَرْضِ اِئْتِيَا طَوْعًا أَوْ كَرْهًا قَالَتَا أَتَيْنَا طَائِعِينَ
Thumma Astawá 'Ilá As-Samā'i Wa Hiya Dukhānun Faqāla Lahā Wa Lil'arđi Ai'tiyā Ţaw`āan 'Aw Karhāan Qālatā 'Ataynā Ţā'i`īna: Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth: Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly . They said: We do come (together), in willing obedience. [ Qur’an, Al-Fussilat, (41/11)]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Run, knelt, and crawled on Your Path, I've
Your trace of Adab
[*][/color] - Ilm (Knowledge) and Irfan (Wisdom) followed, I've
Hidden the LOVE PEARL from the fools, I've !
I’ve scattered freely to those Who LOVE, O friends of Haqq (Truth)!

[*] Adab [/color](A [derivation: 'aDuBa, to be well-mannered]; spelling in T: edeb, edep): refined manners, proper conduct, courtesy and respect, self-discipline. In Islam, adab is to act in accordance with the Sunnat-i Rasul(Tradition, moral conduct and etiquette of the Prophet of Allah). Adab is a power(malaka) protecting someone from committing things which will embarrass him in the end.

For the maturation (takammul) of my unripe mind in the test area where it will be tested by choices,

Since the day I was born from my mother, I have been through extreme hardship in my choices within my destiny

In KNOWing the Shariat-i MuhaMMadiyya that is the KNOWLEDGE (ILM) of Qur’an which is open to every mind,
In FINDing the Tariqat-i MuhaMMadiyya that is the ADAB of the Friends of ALLAH and the Ahl-i Bayt coming from hand to hand and from heart to heart,
In BEing in the Marifat-i MuhaMMadiyya that is the WISDOM (IRFAN) of Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam who is the center of the electricity of the soul,
In LIVING the Haqiqat-i MuhaMMadiyya that is the ERKAN of ALLAH in the RUSHD of Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam...

I’ve run, crawled, walked on my knees, and clawed my way in order to proceed and remain on the path of “Firka-i-NAJIyya” of Rasulullah Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam without straying, and such tears were shed in the desert of suffering (Çile) within my life house.

In fact what was shed was not the tears but the shimmering PEARLs scattered in the Shariat-i GARRA of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam in my own period (DAWR)..

I have no words for the fools who are stubborn in not knowing themselves! However, may it be one drop from the water of grace, one breath from the life-breath, one spark from the warmth, one handful of earth from the Unity (Tawheed) for those who love ALLAH jalla jalaluhu and Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam InshaALLLAH...

[/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

I've witnessed Your unconditional condition
I rode my “KIRAT (white horse*)” to the ridge of “SIRAT
[*][/color]”
A storm broke at the ridge of “SIRAT”
I passed through it by the ark of Noah, O friends of Haqq (Truth)!

[*] the ridge of SIRAT: Sırat Originally means “a road”; it also means the bridge that will be laid across hell-fire for the people to pass over on the Day of Judgment. It is described as sharper than a sword and thinner than a hair. The ridge of SIRAT like the sharp ridge of a sword.

No condition can be laid down when entering the Religion of Islam!
It is not questioned if the person was a killer, a prostitute, a king or a beggar, this and that. It is enough for him to say the TAWHID, which does not have any condition, but its own self is a condition, by tongue and believe in it by heart.
“La ilaha illa ALLAH!: There is no god but ALLAH!” is “Tawhidullah: The Unity/Oneness of God”.
“Ashadu an Lâ Ilâha Illâ ALLAH wa Ashadu Anna MuhaMMada’r-Rasulullah!: I bear witness that there is no god but ALLAH and I bear witness that MuhaMMad is the Rasul of ALLAH” is the SHAHADAT (Testimony).

I too rode my BaBy in the Moses Basket to the SIRAT BRIDGE of Life (HaYYat) so that I will turn my unripe mind to a “SILM” mind [*] and give my last breath with the honour of testimony. Then I realized that I've been a white maned white horse (KIRAT) on this HARD PATH..
At every moment, every breath that I inhaled and exhaled has been my “SIRAT Bridge” in this test hall where I am, a world that is a lie and a hell.

[*]Silm mind: The 'aql (mind/reason/wisdom) is a power which examines and distinguishes the good and bad influences coming from the brain, satan, and the nafs. During this process, if it can choose the good, it is called ''Silm” Mind. The mind which knows himself and his limits.

When I remained alone by myself like a tightrope walker with my balance rod of Oneness (Tawhid) in my hand, I said “WaYYlanā: Woe to us“.

وَاقْتَرَبَ الْوَعْدُ الْحَقُّ فَإِذَا هِيَ شَاخِصَةٌ أَبْصَارُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا يَا وَيْلَنَا قَدْ كُنَّا فِي غَفْلَةٍ مِّنْ هَذَا بَلْ كُنَّا ظَالِمِينَ

Wāqtaraba Al-Wa`du Al-Ĥaqqu Fa'idhā Hiya Shākhişatun 'Abşāru Al-Ladhīna Kafarū Yā Waylanā Qad Kunnā Fī Ghaflatin Min Hādhā Bal Kunnā Žālimīna :
Then will the true promise draw nigh (of fulfillment): then behold! the eyes of the Unbelievers will fixedly stare in horror: Ah! woe to us! we were indeed heedless of this; nay; we truly did wrong! [ Al-Anbiya, (21/97)][/b] [/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Praise (Hamd) be to ALLAH that I have HEARd the WORD of ALLAH jalla jalaluhu from the blessed voice of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam and CONFORMed to it inshaALLAH!

وَهِيَ تَجْرِي بِهِمْ فِي مَوْجٍ كَالْجِبَالِ وَنَادَى نُوحٌ ابْنَهُ وَكَانَ فِي مَعْزِلٍ يَا بُنَيَّ ارْكَب مَّعَنَا وَلاَ تَكُن مَّعَ الْكَافِرِينَ
“ Wa Hiya Tajrī Bihim Fī Mawjin Kāljibāli Wa Nādá Nūĥun Abnahu Wa Kāna Fī Ma`zilin Yā Bunayya Arkab Ma`anā Wa Lā Takun Ma`a Al-Kāfirīna: And it sailed with them amid waves like mountains, and Noah cried unto his son - and he was standing aloof - O my son! Come ride with us, and be not with the disbelievers" [Al-Hûd, (11/42)]

In this relentless Ocean of test[ing], again the waves of affliction and trial are like hills and again the pure and exalted heart of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam is like Noah’s ARK in every moment (AN), and again the FRIENDS of ALLAH are crying out to every soul/life (JaN):

“Ashadu an La Ilaha Illa ALLAH wa Ashadu Anna MuhaMMada’r-Rasulullah!”

Nuh (Noah) also means “MIND (AQL)” in Arabic:

NUHA:

أَفَلَمْ يَهْدِ لَهُمْ كَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا قَبْلَهُم مِّنَ الْقُرُونِ يَمْشُونَ فِي مَسَاكِنِهِمْ إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّأُوْلِي النُّهَى
“ 'Afalam Yahdi Lahum Kam 'Ahlaknā Qablahum Mina Al-Qurūni Yamshūna Fī Masākinihim ۗ 'Inna Fī Dhālika La'āyātin li-olee An-Nuhá: Is it not a warning to such men (to call to mind) how many generations before them We destroyed, in whose haunts they (now) move? verily, In this are Signs for men endued with understanding. ” [ Al-TâHâ, (20/128)]

Olee An-Nuhá: Prohibition Keepers. Those who conform to the prohibitions of ALLAH.
Peace (Salam) be upon Nuh alaihissalam and the ark of the heart!
Peace (Salam) be upon those who turn their MINDS (AQLs) in to TRANSMITTED (NAQLs) in the heart of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam.

سَلَامٌ عَلَى نُوحٍ فِي الْعَالَمِينَ
“Salāmun `Alá Nūĥin Fī Al-`Ālamīna: Peace and salutation to Noah among the “âlams”.” [Aş-Şāffāt, (37/79)]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

HAWWA is the breath (NaFaS) of Âdam in the Garden (JaNNat)
The Voice BE-ING Secret, of the one giving “WaSwaSa”
Seed of the Tree (HaBBa-i ShaJaRRa) is the “B(ب)” of “Bilelik”
[*]
In the daybreak (SaHaR) I’ve chosen my B-LOVED, O friends of Haqq (Truth)[/color]

HAWWA is the breath (NaFaS) of Âdam in the Garden (JaNNat):

What are “Huwa- Hawâ- Hawwa”? They are not only a change within letters but also the rungs or ranks on the ladder of understanding for the MIND (AQL).

“NAFS”of Âdam alaihissalâm means
What he is bodily and Who he is soully (nafsan),
What he is in terms of his outer form, his shape, his substance (jism) quantitatively, and Who he is in terms of his essence being-his person (dhat), his identity-personification, his life (jan) qualitatively. His spiritual inner and his material outer structure, his qualitative and quantitative features are in Qur’an-i Kareem and Allah jalla jalaluhu addresses him as “you”.

Resim

It is the “Nafs (Soul/Self)” who is lowered to “the Lowest (Asfalin)” and whose return is commanded (see the Qur’an as a reference). In the degrees of ascension, this “Nafs” is called “Qalbi Nafs (Soul of the heart)”,
“Ruhi Nafs (Soul of the Spirit)”,
“Sirri Nafs (Soul of the Secret)”,
“Khafi Nafs (Soul of the Hidden)”,
“Akhfaî Nafs (Soul of the Most Hidden)” and it becomes
“Qudthi Nafs (Soul of the Sacred)” in the last circle of “Habla’l-Warid Point” by being “TüMM” with the “Nafs of Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam” and it has niceties (Dakaik) and inner truths (Hakaiks) with “DHÂTI NAFS – NAFSULLAH (Soul of ALLAH)”. That is what I understand at the moment (AN).

In the lower and descending levels of “Nafs (Soul)”, following names can be thought to be given to the “Nafs”:
“Bodily Nafs (in heedlessness)”,
“Animalistic Nafs (in ignorance)”,
“Kâfir Nafs (in disbelief and covering the truth)”,
“Munafiq (Hypocrite) Nafs (Soul in betrayal)”,
By all means, the One who knows best is Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam and ALLAH jalla jalâluhu.[/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

The Soul (Nafs) is passing through a Muhammadi maturation process (kamalat) by Muhammadi Practice-Teaching-Discipline and Education to be able to use its mind (aql) in accordance with the command of Allah in the manifestation of choice to make the right choices in various ways in life.

When the soul (Nafs) knows itself and reaches to “RUSHD”
[*][/color], When it HEARs and OBEYs the Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam, it is obligated by “the will of Allah in its own creation intrinsically” to be a witness (shahid) to ALLAH jalla jalâluhu who is “Az –Zahir (manifested)” and to do his duty-his servanthood as a slave (Abd [*][/color]) to Him..

[*][/color] Rushd: 1.To reach the age of consent/puberty, 2. Rushd is to find the right path and direction (istiqama), and to get connected to it. Rushd is to walk on the path of Haqq (Truth) firmly, steadily and directly, 3. For a person to be strong in mind, comprehension and to be firm in precaution.

[*][/color] Abd: It is an Arabic term which is translated as “slave” or “servant” to English in literature but its real meaning is more comprehensive and should be learned deeply to be able to fit it in the right context in the Qur’an.

Pot of the Soul is for the substance (jISM), and it is evident that the outer liveliness of the soul (nafs) is bodily and inner liveliness of the soul is mental. It is because of this that those who reach the Rushd both bodily and Mentally are liable to be an Islam (muslim).

The soul (Nafs) is living its liveliness - “ILElik” by means of corporeal-bodily-outer breath, and it is also living its “BILElik” with the one who keeps this liveliness alive by means of spiritual – RABBAni (LORDLY) - inner breath - the elecricity of life in Sha’anullah at every moment (AN) anew as much as its destiny and its manifesting quantity (kaderince-kadarinca).

It will live like that from the first dot, Prophet ÂDAM till the last dot of the last soul on resurrection day (Kiyamat) by not being cut off physically-spiritually and by being truly alive...[/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

ALLAH jalla jalâluhu is the owner of Nafsu’z-DHÂT (Soul of Essence-Self Reality-Quidity of God):

وَاصْطَنَعْتُكَ لِنَفْسِي
"WaistanaAAtuka LiNAFSee: (To Musa alaihissalam): And I have chosen you for MYSELF." [ Qur'an, At-TâHâ, (20/41) ]

Is NAFS (Soul/Person) of Âdam (a.s) not a reflection (Nur: Light) from the Nafsu’z-DHÂT?.

In the person of Âdam (a.s), in the FIRST DOT of “I”ness, all mankind is a single SOUL (NAFS), Unified (JAM).
A FEMALE SOUL (NAFS) was created from the SOUL (NAFS) of Âdam (a.s)
[*][/color] by being extracted relatively and this is called EVE (HAWWA), and this soul (Nafs) is the SOUL of our Mother and the “HaW” of Âdam (a.s). She is the manifestation (tajalli) Field, Rahimiyyat and she gathers all the souls within the umbilical cord as liveliness..

[*][/color] Nafsin Wahidatin: Single Soul. Single Person. Single being.

خَلَقَكُم مِّن نَّفْسٍ وَاحِدَةٍ ثُمَّ جَعَلَ مِنْهَا زَوْجَهَا وَأَنزَلَ لَكُم مِّنْ الْأَنْعَامِ ثَمَانِيَةَ أَزْوَاجٍ يَخْلُقُكُمْ فِي بُطُونِ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ خَلْقًا مِن بَعْدِ خَلْقٍ فِي ظُلُمَاتٍ ثَلَاثٍ ذَلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا هُوَ فَأَنَّى تُصْرَفُونَ
“ Khalaqakum min nafsin wahidatin thummajaAAala minha zawjaha waanzala lakum mina al-anAAamithamaniyata azwajin yakhluqukum fee butooniommahatikum khalqan min baAAdi khalqin fee thulumatinthalathin thalikumu Allahu rabbukum lahualmulku la ilaha illa huwa faanna tusrafoona :
He created you (all) from a single Person: then created, of like nature, his mate; and He sent down for you eight head of cattle in pairs: He makes you, in the wombs of your mothers, in stages, one after another, in three veils of darkness. Such is Allah, your Lord and Cherisher: to Him belongs (all) dominion. There is no god but He: then how are ye turned away (from your true Centre)?
[ Qur’an, Al-Zumar, (39/6)]

Now this Female Loom of AL-HAYY has been a trial area-fitna of test for her self and her Male of "Rahmaniyyat" who is keeping the Seed (AQL and RUH-NAQL)...(we can find the verses related to fitna in the Qur’an..)
[/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

“NAFS (Soul/Self)” of Âdam (a.s) has seen bodily the one who makes it “TAMM (complete)” in continuity of life (HAYYat) and in the continuation of the souls (Nafses). Only (Single) and Base “Hawâ and Hawas” of his soul (Nafs) has been HAWWa alaihassalam, and there was never a problem of eating-wearing-drinking-hot-cold-having shelter in the jannat-place where they were made to reside.

إِنَّ لَكَ أَلَّا تَجُوعَ فِيهَا وَلَا تَعْرَى
“ 'Inna Laka 'Allā Tajū`a Fīhā Wa Lā Ta`rá: There is therein (enough provision) for thee not to go hungry nor to go naked,” [Qur’an, At-TâHâ, (20/118)]

وَأَنَّكَ لَا تَظْمَأُ فِيهَا وَلَا تَضْحَى
“Wa 'Annaka Lā Tažma'u Fīhā Wa Lā Tađĥá: And thou thirstest not therein nor art exposed to the sun's heat.” [Qur’an, At-TâHâ, (20/119)]

Concept-Knowledge-Relation of procreation were loaded in MIND (AQL) but it was passive (inactive). While Âdam alaihissalâm was on earth (his Rahimiyyat) bodily, when The Spirit (RUH- His Rahmaniyyat) was made nafha (breathed) into him, The manifestation (tajalli) of the Negative –Contrast Divine Names (ubudiyyat- as a necessity of the test of servanthood), and the Contrast Point – IBLIS (was a scene dressing the falsehood in objection while its essence reality was “haq (truth)” ). It was not personally a vehicle of DUALITY, “SHAIYTAN” yet.

Whenever that the souls of Adam alaihissalâm and Hawwa (Eve) alaihassalâm were dressed - seemed with body, a test of INNER Whisper (Attraction (JAZB) and pull (JARR) of Adam by Hawwa) and has begun as a necessity of the manifestation of creation..
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

The Voice BE-ING Secret, of the one giving “WaSwaSa”:

The VOICE (the effect of being heard and obeyed) BE-ING SECRET (whisper coming from inner by reason,”aql”), of the one who gives “WaSwaSa”, the one who causes the Shaiytan-DUALity to manifest...

When Âdam alaihissalam was alone , when he was a single thing (“shay”), an event could not happen. When Mother Eve (Hawwa) has become the second thing (“shay”), a RELATION (ALÂQA) beTWeen TWo THINGS, a Cause (SaBaB) of “Munasabat (liaison, compatibility, connexion)” , Shay-tAN-ness of “DUALITY-TWO THINGness” have whispered (this was already loaded in the mother boards, in the minds of both of them) the way of the EVENT.

Main Command commanded to Âdam (a.s) was that he would not to be close (AKRAB) to his Hawā (passion/low desires)-Hawwa (Eve) and he would not to take his Hawā (passion/low desires) for his God.

اَرَاَيْتَ مَنِ اتَّخَذَ اِلٰهَهُ هَوٰیهُ اَفَاَنْتَ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِ وَكٖيلًا
'Ara'ayta Mani Attakhadha 'Ilahahu Hawāhu 'Afa'anta Takūnu `Alayhi Wa Kīlāa: Seest thou such a one as taketh for his god his own passion (or impulse)? Couldst thou be a Disposer of affairs for him? [Qur’an, Al-Furqan, (25/43)]

اَفَرَاَيْتَ مَنِ اتَّخَذَ اِلٰهَهُ هَوٰیهُ وَاَضَلَّهُ اللّٰهُ عَلٰى عِلْمٍ وَخَتَمَ عَلٰى سَمْعِهٖ وَقَلْبِهٖ وَجَعَلَ عَلٰى بَصَرِهٖ غِشَاوَةً فَمَنْ يَهْدٖيهِ مِنْ بَعْدِ اللّٰهِ اَفَلَا تَذَكَّرُونَ

“ 'Afara'ayta Mani Attakhadha 'Ilahahu Hawāhu Wa 'Ađallahu Al-Lahu `Alá `Ilmin Wa Khatama `Alá Sam`ihi Wa Qalbihi Wa Ja`ala `Alá Başarihi Ghishāwatan Faman Yahdīhi Min Ba`di Al-Lahi ۚ 'Afalā Tadhakkarūna: Then seest thou such a one as takes as his god his own vain desire? Allah has, knowing (him as such), left him astray, and sealed his hearing and his heart (and understanding), and put a cover on his sight. Who, then, will guide him after Allah (has withdrawn Guidance)? Will ye not then receive admonition? [Qur’an, Al-Jāthiyah, (45/23)]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

He would not to conform to the feeling of DUALity by seeking partnership to his RABB, and this was the MAIN testament for him (see Al-YaSin 36/60-62) because his AKRABa (relative) who is the closest to him was his Rabb in the essence.

What is interesting is,
If Nafs (Soul/Self) in servanthood (abdiyyat) to ALLAH j.j. , hears “AMRullah: Command of ALLAH” and lives in “Sha’anullah” in accordance with “Sunnatullah”, and hears “Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam and conforms to him and finds him as “Imam-i Mubiyn” and becomes with him, and lives his faith (iman) to Allah and Rasul by his actions (amals), and becomes a witness to the Truth (Shahid to Haqq) then there is a Salamat-Jannat of “Fana” in “HIZBULLAH (Allah's party, fellowship of Allah)” as a result.

لَا تَجِدُ قَوْمًا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ يُوَادُّونَ مَنْ حَادَّ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَلَوْ كَانُوا آبَاءهُمْ أَوْ أَبْنَاءهُمْ أَوْ إِخْوَانَهُمْ أَوْ عَشِيرَتَهُمْ أُوْلَئِكَ كَتَبَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمُ الْإِيمَانَ وَأَيَّدَهُم بِرُوحٍ مِّنْهُ وَيُدْخِلُهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُمْ وَرَضُوا عَنْهُ أُوْلَئِكَ حِزْبُ اللَّهِ أَلَا إِنَّ حِزْبَ اللَّهِ هُمُ الْمُفْلِحُونَ

Lā Tajidu Qawmāan Yu'uminūna Bil-Lahi Wa Al-Yawmi Al-'Ākhiri Yuwāddūna Man Ĥādda Al-Laha Wa Rasūlahu Wa Law Kānū 'Ābā'ahum 'Aw 'Abnā'ahum 'Aw 'Ikhwānahum 'Aw `Ashīratahum ۚ 'Ūlā'ika Kataba Fī Qulūbihimu Al-'Īmāna Wa 'Ayyadahum Birūĥin Minhu ۖ Wa Yudkhiluhum Jannātin Tajrī Min Taĥtihā Al-'Anhāru Khālidīna Fīhā ۚ Rađiya Al-Lahu `Anhum Wa Rađū `Anhu ۚ 'Ūlā'ika Ĥizbu Al-Lahi ۚ 'Alā 'Inna Ĥizba Al-Lahi Humu Al-Mufliĥūna :

Thou wilt not find folk who believe in Allah and the Last Day loving those who oppose Allah and His messenger, even though they be their fathers or their sons or their brethren or their clan. As for such, He hath written faith upon their hearts and hath strengthened them with a Spirit from Him, and He will bring them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide. Allah is well pleased with them, and they are well pleased with Him. They are Allah's party. Lo! is it not Allah's party who are the successful? [Qur'an, Al-Mujadila, (58/22)]

وَمَن يَتَوَلَّ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ فَإِنَّ حِزْبَ اللّهِ هُمُ الْغَالِبُونَ
Wa Man Yatawalla Al-Laha Wa Rasūlahu Wa Al-Ladhīna 'Āmanū Fa'inna Ĥizba Al-Lah:
As to those who turn (for friendship) to Allah, His Messenger, and the (fellowship of) believers,- it is the fellowship of Allah that must certainly triumph.[Qur'an, Al-Maida, (5/56)]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

We must never forget that Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam that is the Absolute Imam (Imam-i Mutlaq) of HIZBULLAH for our Self-Mind (Nafs-Aql), does not speak of his Nafsi HaWa (Self Desire) with his mind but he speaks through his RABBani HUWA with NAQL:

وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَى
---“ Wa Mā Yanţiqu `Ani Al-Hawá. : Nor doth he speak of (his own) desire. ” [Qur’an, An-Najm, (53/3)]

إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَى
--- “ 'In Huwa 'Illā Waĥyun Yūĥá: It is naught but revelation that is revealed, ” [Qur’an, An-Najm, (53/4)]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

If Nafs (Soul/Self) in servanthood (abdiyyat) to ALLAH j.j. , hears “AMRullah: Command of ALLAH” and disregards the “Sunnatullah” in “Sha’anullah” by taking his Hawā (passion/low desires) for his god (ilah), HEARs his SHAIYTAN (SATAN) and CONFORMS to him, knows and finds his “Adūwun Mubīnun (open enemy)”, becomes with him and lives his faithlessness (iman) to Allah and Rasul by his actions (amals), then there is a Betrayal-Jahannam of “Fana” in “HIZB USH-SHAIYTAN”ness (Satan's party, fellowship of Satan)” as a result.

اِسْتَحْوَذَ عَلَيْهِمُ الشَّيْطَانُ فَاَنْسٰیهُمْ ذِكْرَ اللّٰهِ اُولٰئِكَ حِزْبُ الشَّيْطَانِ اَلَا اِنَّ حِزْبَ الشَّيْطَانِ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ
Astaĥwadha `Alayhimu Ash-Shayţānu Fa'ansāhum Dhikra Allāhi 'Ūlā'ika Ĥizbu Ash-Shayţāni 'Alā 'Inna Ĥizba Ash-Shayţāni Humu Al-Khāsirūna: The Shaitan has gained the mastery over them, so he hasmade them forget the remembrance of Allah; they are the Shaitan's party; now surely the Shaitan's party are the losers. [Qur'an' Al-Mujadila, (58/19) ]

Again, we must never forget that shaiytan (satan) is the tasked and authorised leader of “HIZB USH-SHAIYTAN” for our mind (aql) and nafs (self) and whispers to the HAWA (desire) of NAFS (SELF) and keeps giving WasWasa and COMMANDs the KUFR (DISBELIEF):

كَمَثَلِ الشَّيْطَانِ اِذْ قَالَ لِلْاِنْسَانِ اكْفُرْ فَلَمَّا كَفَرَ قَالَ اِنّٖى بَرٖیءٌ مِنْكَ اِنّٖى اَخَافُ اللّٰهَ رَبَّ الْعَالَمٖينَ
Kamathali Ash-Shayţāni 'Idh Qāla Lil'insāni Akfur Falammā Kafara Qāla 'Innī Barī'un Minka 'Innī 'Akhāfu Allāha Rabba Al-`Ālamīna:
Like the Shaitan when he says to man: Disbelieve, butwhen he disbelieves, he says:Lo! I am quit of thee. Lo! I fear Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. [Qur'an, Al-Hashr, (59/16) ]

وَاِذْ قُلْنَا لِلْمَلٰئِكَةِ اسْجُدُوا لِاٰدَمَ فَسَجَدُوا اِلَّا اِبْلٖيسَ اَبٰى
Wa 'Idh Qulnā Lilmalā'ikati Asjudū Li'dama Fasajadū 'Illā 'Iblīsa 'Abá:
And when We said unto the angels: Fall prostrate before Adam, they fell prostrate (all) save Iblis; he refused. [Qur'an , Al-Ta Ha , (20 /116) ]

وَلَقَدْ عَهِدْنَا اِلٰى اٰدَمَ مِنْ قَبْلُ فَنَسِىَ وَلَمْ نَجِدْ لَهُ عَزْمًا
Wa Laqad `Ahidnā 'Ilá 'Ādama Min Qablu Fanasiya Wa Lam Najid Lahu `Azmāan:
And verily We made a covenant of old with Adam, but he forgot, and We found no constancy in him.
[Qur'an , Al-Ta Ha , (20 /115) ]

فَوَسْوَسَ لَهُمَا الشَّيْطَانُ لِيُبْدِىَ لَهُمَا مَا وُرِىَ عَنْهُمَا مِنْ سَوْاٰتِهِمَا وَقَالَ مَا نَهٰیكُمَا رَبُّكُمَا عَنْ هٰـذِهِ الشَّجَرَةِ اِلَّا اَنْ تَكُونَا مَلَكَيْنِ اَوْ تَكُونَا مِنَ الْخَالِدٖينَ
Fawaswasa Lahumā Ash-Shayţānu Liyubdiya Lahumā Mā Wūriya `Anhumā Min Saw'ātihimā Wa Qāla Mā Nahākumā Rabbukumā `An Hadhihi Ash-Shajarati 'Illā 'An Takūnā Malakayni 'Aw Takūnā Mina Al-Khālidīna:
Then Satan whispered to them that he might manifest unto them that which was hidden from them of their shame, and he said: Your Lord forbade you from this tree only lest ye should become angels or become of the immortals. [Qur'an , Al-Arafa , (7 /20) ]

فَدَلّٰیهُمَا بِغُرُورٍ فَلَمَّا ذَاقَا الشَّجَرَةَ بَدَتْ لَهُمَا سَوْاٰتُهُمَا وَطَفِقَا يَخْصِفَانِ عَلَيْهِمَا مِنْ وَرَقِ الْجَنَّةِ وَنَادٰیهُمَا رَبُّهُمَا اَلَمْ اَنْهَكُمَا عَنْ تِلْكُمَا الشَّجَرَةِ وَاَقُلْ لَكُمَا اِنَّ الشَّيْطَانَ لَكُمَا عَدُوٌّ مُبٖينٌ
Fadallāhumā Bighurūrin Falammā Dhāqā Ash-Shajarata Badat Lahumā Saw'ātuhumā Wa Ţafiqā Yakhşifāni `Alayhimā Min Waraqi Al-Jannati Wa Nādāhumā Rabbuhumā 'Alam 'Anhakumā `An Tilkumā Ash-Shajarati Wa 'Aqul Lakumā 'Inna Ash-Shayţāna Lakumā `Adūwun Mubīnun:
Thus did he lead them on with guile. And when they tasted of the tree their shame was manifest to them and they began to hide (by heaping) on themselves some of the leaves of the Garden. And their Lord called them, (saying): Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you: Lo! Satan is an open enemy to you? [Qur'an , Al-Arafa , (7 /22) ]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Seed of the Tree (HaBBa-i ShaJaRRa) is the “B(ب)” of “Bilelik” [*][/color][/size][/b]

[*] BiLelik:[/color] TAWHID is the reading of the EXIsTences and ”The BEcomings” at every moment in the external visible world. TAWHID is to understand that in this World, the Creator and the Creation are in very close relationship which is like the relation of bubble to the wave or the flesh of the finger to the nail. This indescribable relationship is defined as “BILElik” in Turkish. I can not find a term to describe this in English. In Turkish BILElik means:
B- ILE- Lik
B: Letter B (ب) in Arabic
ILE: “With” in English
Lik: “Ness” in English.
B-ILE-Lik in direct translation to English: ‘B’-With-Ness this means a state of BEing in relation with Secret of “B”. This takes us to the “B” of “B-ismillah- Ar Rahman - Ar Rahiym: By the Name of ALLAH-Most Beneficient-Most Merciful”. When this is translated to English. This letter “B” becomes “By”.
“BY” is another way of explaining this as letter “Y” is like “With” there. “B” means “ in ONENESS”.
Beautiful relationship between the Creator and the Creation in visible Universe is hidden within this term,“BY” in English, or “BiLE” in Turkish, or “With -B(ب)” in English. All of these express the same relationship to us.
Shahadat (With-Ness) to this is to read this, and its reading is TAWHID (Unity/Oneness) in Islam.
A tradition says that Imam Ali (r.a) said, “What is in the Holy Qur’an is in the first chapter (Surah Fatiha); what is in this surah (chapter) is in the first verse (Bismillah); what is in Bismillah is in its first letter “B” (ب) and I am the dot below letter “B” (ب).”

What was the SEED-ACTUAL (ASL)-TRUTH-HaBBa of the Family Tree of Eternity, Shajaratu’l KHULD of Jannat?..
When Adam (a.s) tasted the family tree “zaqa’sh-shajarata”, Shajaratu’l-HULD of Jannat;
What does this have to do with the Tree of ZAQQUM in Jahannam that comes from the root of the term “ZAQa”?

اِنَّ شَجَرَتَ الزَّقُّومِ
---“ 'Inna Shajarata Az-Zaqqūmi: Lo! the tree of Zaqqum,”
[Qur’an, Al-Dukhân, (44/43) ]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

The SATAN (SHAIYTAN) that ALLAH Jalla Jalaluhu states to Adam alaihi’s-salam who makes the life “TüMM” [*][/color] and HAWWa (Eve) alaihi’s-salam who makes the life “taMM” [*][/color] , as an open enemy in their life test:

فَقُلْنَا يَا آدَمُ إِنَّ هَذَا عَدُوٌّ لَّكَ وَلِزَوْجِكَ فَلَا يُخْرِجَنَّكُمَا مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ فَتَشْقَى
---“ Faqulnā Yā 'Ādamu 'Inna Hādhā `Adūwun Laka Wa Lizawjika Falā Yukhrijannakumā Mina Al-Jannati Fatashqá :Therefore We said: O Adam! This is an enemy unto thee and unto thy wife, so let him not drive you both out of the Garden so that thou come to toil. ”
[At-TâHâ, (20/117)][/size][/b]

[*][/color] TaMM and TüMM:
It is very difficult to explain these terms in English nor in another language as these descriptions are not defined by terms but known by spiritual state (Hâl). So whatever definition is given will not be perfect to describe this. “TaM” in Turkish means “exact, even, intact, complete, whole”. “TaMM” is like submission or surrendering.When every servant (abd) surrenders and submits himself to ALLAH and RASUL (SAWS), he/she is completed, satisfied, contended and this is called to be “Tamm”.

When the servant(abd) knows, finds, becomes in Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam, and lives the “istiqamat (direction)” in “WE are ONE”, he reaches to his real-actual-essential-origin (ASL), and this is the state of being “TüMM” with ALLAH. He finds real “wuslat”. He becomes “TüMM” with ALLAH.

In the Qur’an, Nafs al muTMainna is mentioned.
Al-Fajr 89/27:

يَا اَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ
Yā 'Ayyatuhā An-Nafsu Al-muTMA'innah
(To the righteous soul will be said:) O (thou) soul, in (complete) rest and SATISFACTION!

“TüMM” is a term of our teacher “Kul Ihvani”. It is his special description. There is a Turkish term , “TüM” which means “entire, whole, total”. There is a verb “TüMlenmek” meaning “to be integrated” but Kul Ihvani uses “TüMM” in a context which is known by living that spiritual state. “TüMM” is the perfect “TaMM”, free of deficiency and it is “Naqli” and absolute, but “TaMM” is the “TaMM” in the perceiving limit of the mind(aql), and it is “Aqli” and relative. If you bring “Naql” to the level of “Aql (mind/reason)”, it is no more “Naql” but it will have manifested in accordance with mind’s capacity.

[/size]

And the command (AMR) stating that do not ever approach (be “AQRAB”) to that tree (Shajara) in the Garden (Jannat) where you can do anything you want...
What was the tree of SHAJARA-PROGENY of Angelicness or immortality that the SATAN (SHAIYTAN) showed, and about which (Adam and Eve) were warned not to turn a blind eye to their enemy that will cause them to be taken out of the Garden (jannat)?

وَيَا آدَمُ اسْكُنْ أَنتَ وَزَوْجُكَ الْجَنَّةَ فَكُلاَ مِنْ حَيْثُ شِئْتُمَا وَلاَ تَقْرَبَا هَذِهِ الشَّجَرَةَ فَتَكُونَا مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
---“Wa Yā'ādamu Askun 'Anta Wa Zawjuka Al-Jannata Fakulā Min Ĥaythu Shi'tumā Wa Lā Taqrabā Hadhihi Ash-Shajarata Fatakūnā Mina Až-Žālimīna And (unto man): O Adam! Dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden and eat from whence ye will, but come not nigh this tree lest ye become wrong-doers. ” [Al-A’raf’ (7/19)]

Resim
Cevapla

“►Kulihvani◄” sayfasına dön