Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

IF YOU HAD WISHED FOR ME ONLY THEN YOU WOULD HAVE REACHED ME

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

IF YOU HAD WISHED FOR ME ONLY THEN YOU WOULD HAVE REACHED ME

Bir kış günüydü soğuktu, İnsanın soluğu dışarı çıkmadan donacak kadar soğuktu.

It was a very cold winter day. It was so cold that it seemed like ones breath could freeze before it was exhaled.

Bırakın böyle bir havada bişeyler yapmayı, İnsanın yürüyüp evinin yolunu bulması bile zordu.

Save for doing something in a weather like this, it was next to impossible to walk and find the path of ones home.

Gerçi sert bir rüzgar esmiyordu, kar, tipi savrulmuyordu ama soğuk nedir bilmeyen bir memleket için, damarlardaki kanın akışını yavaşlatacak kadar, soğuk vardı.

Though a hard wind was not blowing, or there was no snowstorm,
in a country which does not know the cold, there was a cold which could nearly slow the blood stream in ones veins.

İşte böyle bir havada, Mecusinin biri ya soğuktan soğuktan olmasa açlıktan ölecekleri aşikar olan, güvercinler için dışarı çıkmış, soğuğa aldırmadan kuşları yemlemeye devam ediyordu.
Kuşlarda onun etrafını sarmış, annesine koşan bir çocuk gibi pır pır kanat çırpıyor,
sanki mutluluklarını ilan ediyorlardı. Ne varki bu soğukta dışarıda olan, yalnız bu mecusi değildi.

In such a weather, a fire worshipper had come out for the pigeons whose death had been inevitable in such a cold and he kept feeding the birds regardless of the cold. And the birds had surrounded him and they were clapping their wings like the children running to their mother.
They were like stating their happiness. However, that fire worshipper was not the only person outside in this cold.

Cüneyd-i Bağdadi hzleri de dışarı çıkmış, yüreğini yakan aşk ateşini karların ve soğuğun hafifleteceğini düşünerek, tefekkür halinde yürüyordu.

Junayd al- Baghdadi (k.s) was also outside, he was walking in a state of contemplation by thinking that the snow and cold will ease the fire of love that was burning his heart.

Kuşlara yem atmakta olan bu Mecusiyi görünce, Mecusinin kuşlara duyduğu merhameti ona duyarak yanına dostça yaklaştı.
Mecusiye, Yaptığın bu davranış Allahın âhlakıdır. Merhamet Allah'ın sıfatıdır.

When he saw this fire worshipper who was throwing the bird feed to the birds, he approached friendly to the man with the compassion that the man felt towards the birds. He said to the man: this attitude you showed is the ethic (ahlaq) of Allah. Mercy (rahmat) is an attribute of ALLAH.

Ama gel gelelim bunların Allah katında makbul olabilmesi için, ilk şart imandır.
İman olmadıktan sonra fıtratının bu güzelliği hiç bir işe yaramaz.
Seni cehennemin ateşinden koruyamaz. Çünkü Allah katında din İSLAM'dır.
dedi.

"However, first condition is the faith (iman) for all of these to be acceptable in the sight of Allah. This beauty of your original nature is futile if there is no faith (within you). It does not protect you from the hell fire. Because the religion in the sight of ALLAH is Islam" said he.

Mecusi mahsun bir kabul haliyle, bende biliyorum ki bu yaptığımın bir faydası yoktur.
Ama Allah bu yaptığımdan habersiz midir?
Beni görmez, bu halimi bilmez mi?

Acceptingly and sadly the man said " I know too that there is no benefit in what I am doing (for me) but Is Allah not aware of what I am doing ? Does Allah not see me or know this state of mine?

Cüneyd-i Bağdadi hzleri, Elbette görür ve bilir ona muhal yoktur, diyince
Mecusi de o halde faydaya ne hacet, Onun beni görüp bilmesi bana yeter dedi ve yaptığı işi yapmaya devam etti.

When Junayd al -Baghdadi (k.s) said "Of course Allah sees and knows you, there is no doubt in this"
The man said " In this case, regardless of benefit, it is enough for me for HIM to see me and know me" and continued to do what he was doing.

Aradan geçen nice yaz ve kıştan sonra bir Hac mevsimi Cüneyd-i Bağdadi hzleri tavaf,
tavaf için Beytullaha yaklaştığında, birinin ellerini semaya kaldırmış, haliyle bütün kalbini semaya uzatır gibi içten, gözyaşları içinde dua ettiğini görür.

In a Hajj (Pilgrimage) season after many summers and winters , When Junayd al -Baghdadi got closer to the house of Allah (Baitullah) to circumambulate (to do tawaf around ) it, he saw someone praying with tears in his eyes, with his hands raised towards the heaven , in such a sincere state that as if he raised his whole heart towards the heaven.

Öyleki onu görenler bile içlenmekten, gözyaşlarını salıvermekten kendini alamaz.
Cüneyd-i Bağdadi hzleri yaklaşıp kim olduğuna biraz dikkat edince,
bu dua eden kişinin o soğuk kış günü kuşlara yem vermek için dışarı çıkıp, kuşları yemleyen Mecusi olduğunu görür.
Yanına yaklaşarak onu kolundan yakalar.

In such a way that anyone seeing him in this state can not hold him self from feeling emotional and crying.
When Junayd al-Baghdadi (k.s) got closer to him to pay attention to who he is, he realised that this is the man who went outside in the cold to give the bird feed to the birds in that cold winter day.
He catches him from his arm by approaching near him.

Bir an göz-göze gelirler. İkiside birbirini tanışmıştır. Mecusi Cüneyd-i Bağdadi hzlerinin kulağına eğilerek, İşte Allah gördü ve Bildi, bundan başka ne fayda olur.
dedi ve orada Kelime-i Şehadet getirerek, can verdi.
O ruhunu yeni teslime etmişti ki, hafiften bir ses geldi,
Ve sadece Cüneyd-i Bağdadi hzlerinin kulaklarında yankılandı.

They come eye to eye for a moment. They both knew each other. By bending down to the ear of Junayd al-Baghdadi , "You see, Allah saw and knew. What benefit is there other than this " said the man and gave his life by reciting the kalimah " Ash Hadu An La Ilaha IllAllah Wa Ashadu An Na Muhammadan Abduhu Wa Rasuluh".
Just at that moment a voice was heard. It only echoed in the ears of Junayd al -Baghdadi.

''Ey Cüneyd!...
Sen benim Beytimi arzu ederek buraya geldin, ve Beytime kavuştun,
Oysa o beni arzu ederek buraya geldi ve bana kavuştu.''

Cüneyd-i Bağdadi hzleri yapılan herşeyin, Onun rızasını da aşarak,
sadece Onun için, O'nun AŞKı için yapılması gerektiği anlamıştı.

ZATa kavuşan sıfatlara takılır mı?
Ve Cüneyd Ömrünün sonuna kadar ne yaptıysa, Onun için yaptı.

"Oh Junayd!...
You've come here by wishing for My house (Baith) only, and you reached to My house, However he came here by wishing for Me and he reached Me."
Junayd Al-Baghdadi (k.s) had understood that everything to be done is to be done for the sake of HIM only, for HIS LOVE only.
Does someone who reached the SELF ESSENCE OF GOD (DHAT) , get stuck in His attributes ?
And whatever he did, Junayd did everything for HIM only until the end of his life.

Translated by garibAN
www.muhammedinur.com
There is a video attached to this script.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHVnEwSfLh4
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Re: IF YOU HAD WISHED FOR ME ONLY THEN YOU WOULD HAVE REACHE

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Der-Ya can es selâm,
Bazen bazı seyler geç oluyor hayatta ama oluyor kardesim,
3 Şubat 2012'de yazıya döktüğünüz bu kısmı da böylece geç tamamlayabildik. Bu yazının yarısını o zaman cevirmiş ve sonra yazıyı kaybetmiş idim. Bir gün Allah denkleştirir diyerek ileri attım. Bu gün eşimin laptopunda kayıtlı olduğunu fark edince devamını çevirmek nasip oldu. Demek ki laptop değişimi esnasında eski laptopta kalmış.

Es Selam ve Duâ ile
garibAN

http://www.muhammedinur.com/forum/viewt ... &start=100
Resim
Cevapla

“►Islam General◄” sayfasına dön