Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

REFLECTIONS FROM THE BOOKS OF MUHAMMED SIDDIK HEKIM EFENDI

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

REFLECTIONS FROM THE BOOKS OF MUHAMMED SIDDIK HEKIM EFENDI (k.s)

Resim

Gawthul Âzam Abdul Qadir-i Jilani was saying once, "If I was living in the period of Hadrat Ibrahim Ibni Atham, I wouldn't leave any necessity for him to leave his pomposity and position (martaba)”. [Muhammed Siddiq Hekim Efendi (k.s), States of the Murshids]

Turkish Original:
Nitekim Gavsul Âzam Hz. bile "İbrahim İbni Ethem Hz. zamanında olsaydım, onun o debdebesinden, mertebesinden inmesine hiç bir gerek bırakmazdım”, diyor. [Muhammed Sıddık Hekim Efendi (k.s), Mürşitlerin Halleri]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Re: REFLECTIONS FROM THE BOOKS OF MUHAMMED SIDDIK HEKIM EFEN

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Imam al-Sawi states the following in his book, “Hashiya”:
The wisdom behind the angels and the believers saluting (saying salawat to the Prophet) the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam is to honour them by this. In such a way that, they conform to ALLAH in saluting and glorifying the Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam. It also is a reward because of some of his rights upon the people. Because Hadrat-i Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa sallam is the biggest intermedium (instrument/mean/vehicle) in all the “nimats” (benefactions/blessings/boons/favors) reaching to people. If a “nimat (favour)” comes to someone by means of any person, it is a right upon this person to reward that person. However, people are unable (ajiz: in inability, helpless and powerless) to give a reward to Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa sallam, they asked from Allah, who is the Owner of everything and has the power to do anything, to give reward to him. , Therefore, the secret of the word, “اللهم صل على محمد “ , “Oh my ALLAH!. Make Salat to MuhaMMad.” is this.
[Muhammed Siddiq Hekim Efendi (k.s), Firqa ul Najiya]

İmamı Savî haşiyesinde şöyle buyurur: “Meleklerin ve mü'minlerin Peygambere sallallahu aleyhi vesellem salâvât getirmelerinin hikmeti, onları, bununla şereflendirmektir. Şöyle ki, onlar Peygambere sallallahu aleyhi vesellem salât ve onu yüceltme hususunda Allah'a uymuşlardır. Aynı zamanda, onun insanlar üzerindeki bazı haklarından dolayı bir mükâfattır. Çünkü Hz. Peygamber sallallahu aleyhi vesellem insanlara ulaşan bütün ni’metlerde en büyük vasıtadır. Bir kimseye herhangi bir şahıstan bir ni’met gelirse, o şahsı mükâfatlandırması onun üzerine bir haktır. Ancak insanlar Rasûlullah sallallahu aleyhi vesellem'a mükâfat vermekten aciz oldukları için, her şeyin sahibi ve her şeye gücü yeten Allah'tan ona mükâfat vermesini istediler. İşte,
اللهم صل على محمد
"Allah'ım!. MuhaMMed'e salât et." sözünün sırrı budur.
[Muhammed Sıddık Hekim Efendi (k.s), Fırka-i Naciye)]
Resim
Cevapla

“►Muhammed Sıddık Hekim◄” sayfasına dön