Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

MISERLY ONES CAN NOT SEE ME

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

MISERLY ONES CAN NOT SEE ME

Once our mother Aisha (r.anha) was sewing something at the time of Sahoor [1], the light went out. When the light went out, she dropped her needle while trying to deal with it and she remained in darkness. Right at that moment, when Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) entered the room, the room was illuminated by much brighter light (Nur) than that light, and it was an utterly different Light (Nur) then she found the needle very easily. At that moment, because of her Love (Ashq) and fervour (shawk) in front of that magnificence, “May my mother and father be your ransom, Oh Rasulullah (Messenger of God), how beautiful your light (nur) and your beauty (jamal) are, and how blessed are they who are your community (ummah),” said she. By being upset at that moment, Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said to Aisha (r.anha):

ويل لمن لايرانى يوم القيامة قالت عائشة ومن لايراك يارسول الله قال البخيل قالت ومن البخيل قال الذى لايصلى على اذاسمع اسمى

That means: "Woe (‘wayl’) to those who are not able to see me on the day of resurrection.”
Aisha (r.anha): “How come they can not see you on the day of Resurrection (qiyamah) Oh Rasulullah?”
Rasulullah S.A.W.S: "Those who are miserly (hasis) can not see me.”
Aisha (r.anha): “Oh Rasulullah , who are the miserly ones?”
Rasulullah S.A.W.S said ”My name is mentioned beside them and they don’t recite Salawat upon me. Now these are the miserly ones.”
[Excerpted from the book of Muhammed Siddik Hekim Efendi (k.s), Judgements of the Firqa-i Najiyya]

إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلاَئِكَتَه ُُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيما
"'Inna Al-Laha Wa Malā'ikatahu Yuşallūna `Alá An-Nabīyi ۚ Yā 'Ayyuhā Al-Ladhīna 'Āmanū Şallū `Alayhi Wa Sallimū Taslīmāan :
Lo! Allah and His angels shower blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! Ask blessings on him and SALuTe him with a worthy SALuTation." [ Qur'an, Al-Ahzab, (33/56)]

Example Salawat: “Allahumma Salli wa sallim wa bariq ala sayidina Muhammadin abdiqa wa nabiyyika wa rasulika wa nabiyyul ummii wa ala alihi ahli baytihi wa sahbihi”

GLOSSARY:

[1] SAHOOR (Suhur): (سحور)
The Suhur is a light meal eaten before daybreak during the month of Ramadhan. The Prophet Muhammed (SAW) recommended the believers to observe the suhur, to wake up before the commencing of fasting and eat and drink to put them in good stead to successfully complete the day's fast. If a Muslim misses the suhur, he or she must still fast that day regardless.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Re: MISERLY ONES CAN NOT SEE ME

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

HASIS OLANLAR BENI GOREMEZLER:

Hz. Aişe (r.anha.) validemiz, sahur devresinde bir gün, bir şeyler dikerken ışık sönmüş, ışık sönünce de onunla uğraşırken iğnesini düşürmüş, karanlık içerisinde kalmış. O anda Cenabı Fahri Alem (Sallallahu Aleyhi ve Sellem) içeriye girince, o sönen ışığın üstünde o ışıktan daha fazla bir ışık ile oda bambaşka bir nur içerisinde olmuş ve iğneyi rahatlıkla bulmuş. O anda aşk ve şevkinden, o harikalık karşısında “Anam babam feda olsun, Ya Rasulallah ne güzel nuru cemâlin vardır ki, ümmetin olanlara ne mutlu” dediler. Rasulullah (Sallallahu Aleyhi ve Sellem) o anda üzülerek Hz. Aişe’ye şöyle buyurdular:

ويل لمن لايرانى يوم القيامة قالت عائشة ومن لايراك يارسول الله قال البخيل قالت ومن البخيل قال الذى لايصلى على اذاسمع اسمى

Yani; “Kıyamet günü beni göremeyenlere yazıklar olsun.“
Hz. Aişe (r.a): “Kıyamet günü nasıl olur da, seni göremezler ya Rasulallah.”
Buyurdu ki, “Hasis olanlar beni görmezler.”
Hz. Aişe (r.anha) der ki; “Ya Rasulallah hasis kimlerdir?”,
“Benim ismim yanlarında anılır da, üzerime salâvat getirmezler. İşte hasis bunlardır.” buyurdu…

[Muhammed Siddik Hekim Efendi (k.s), Firka-i Naciye Hukumleri Kitabi]
Resim
Cevapla

“►Muhammed Sıddık Hekim◄” sayfasına dön