Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

WHAT IS THE POEM?

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

What is the POEM ?
Say it !
Let the LOVE(ASHK) Fill it!

The Poem is the hunting of 7 colours and 8 zawks[1] in the rainbow.
The Poem is the voice of the loneliness, stillness and desolation in the daybreak.
The Poem is the smoke coming from the scoarched FEELings of the HEARTS burning like a volcano.
The Poem is the dance (RAKS) of the words(KaLiMa) in the ‘HaZZ’[2] in the intersection of Fear and Hope.
The Poem is the Supplicating (Niyaz) Voice of the LIFE BIRD at the breath of Coquetry(NaZ) in its Bloody Cage(KaFes).
The Poem is the Voice and Rhtym being poured from the Pen on the Paper by HEARing from the ESSENCE and THINKing.
The Poem is the Upland of the Beloved Hearts which do not get spoiled when they are loved,
which do not get ugly when they are known,
which do not go away when they are approached.
The Poem is not written by pen but what is engraved in the heart!

GLOSSARY:

[1] Zawk : It comes from the root , Z’aq: to have a taste of something. When all mind (aql) and senses will reach to a saturation point, a peak point, That is called ‘zawk’.

[2] Hazz: To live this result (zawk) actually .

ŞİİR Ne? Hâdi DE! AŞK DOlsun!
De-DE.. BE-BE AŞKa AŞK AŞK Olsun!..

Şiir, Gökkuşağında 7 Renk ve 8 Zevk AVcılığıdır.
Şiir; ISSızlığın, SeSSizliğin ve Kimsesizliğin Seher SeSidir.
Şiir, Yanar Dağ gibi yanan Yüreklerin yanık DUYgu Dumanıdır.
Şiir, Umutla Korkunun ARAkesitinde KeLiMelerin HaZZda RAKSıdır.
Şiir, CAN KUŞUnun; Kanlı KaFesinde, NaZ Nefesinde Niyaz SESidir.
Şiir; SÖZde, Emniyetli-Ekonomik ve de Estetik ETKİleme ER-DEMidir.
Şiir, Ses ve Ritmin Kalemden Kâğıda ÖZ bir DUYgu ve DÜŞÜNle DÖKülüşüdür.
Şiir; yaklaştıkça uzaklaşmayan, tanıdıkça çirkinleşmeyen, SEVdikçe şımarmayan SEVgili Yüreklerin YAYla Yurdudur.
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Re: WHAT IS THE POEM?

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

What is the POEM ?

Say it !
Let the LOVE(ASHK) Fill it!

The Poem is my 8 Meals of 8 Paradises(JaNNat) cooking in my 7 Hells (JahaNNam).

The Poem is the leakage of the Secret(SIRR) Cistern on the back of the ‘SIRAT’...

The Poem is the ‘SaFa’ Table of the ‘ShiFa’ Meal cooking in the Fire of ‘JaFa’ by the ‘WaFa’ Saucepan.

Safâ : Joy and Pleasure in the heart. Cleanliness and Purity of the heart.
Shifâ: Recovering from illness, getting better. A cure or medicine which could cure the illness. Finding relief from illness or finding a cure.
Jafâ: Suffering, hardship.
Wafâ : Wafa means to be loyal to his word and oath, to be loyal and connected to someone with love.

The Poem is the TAWHID(Oneness) of knowing the one suffering , what is suffered to , and the one who makes suffer are ONLY ONE(SINGLE)...

The Poem is the tears of the Weeping in the laughter, and the hidden Laugh of the Laughter in the Weeping.

The Poem is the DANCE of the ‘NuN(ن‎)’ and its REFLECTION in the ‘MiM(م‎)’

The Poem is to hear Haqiqat-i MuHaMMadiYYa(TRUTH of MuHaMMadiYYA) in the ESSENCE and CONFORM to it in the WORD.

The Poem is the footsteps of the LOVERS(ASHIKS) running towards the Most Beautiful and Rightest without stopping.

The Poem is the first breath(Nafas) of the BaBy BEing Born
And the Last Voice of the grandad Sinking.

Resim

The Poem is the “NASh’a” of the ‘Bird of Anka(phoenix)’ in the Castle of ‘Qaf(ق‎)’.
GaribAN: My beloved teacher, what does this mean?
Kul Ihvani: My Dear Son,
the Castle of ‘Qaf(ق‎)’ is ‘KuN ( Be)’.
the ‘Bird of Anka(phoenix)’ is RABB(Lord) Jalla Jalaluhu
its NASH’a is ‘FaYaKun( It is)’

“… iza kada amran fa innama yakulu lahu KUN FA YAKUN.” Qur’an [3/47]
“…if He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: ‘Be’ and it is.” Qur’an [3/47]
The Poem is the art of hiding the “AH!” of the Lovers(Ashiks) from the Fools(AHmak).

The Poem is the Drop “WE are ONE” of the ones meeting, knowing and BEcoming in the LeVeL of Love.

The Poem is the Pot of ‘Kawthar’ and the ‘Shifa of Shahadat(Testimony)’ of the ones meeting, knowing and BEcoming in the LeVeL of Love.

The Poem is the breath of silence in the LeVeL of “Don’t upset - Don’t be upset - LoVe – BeLoVed!”

The Poem is the Merit of reaching ‘RuSHD’ for the Secret(SiRR) of “Lover- Beloved"

Rushd: Rushd is to find the right path and direction(istiqama) , and to get connected to it. Rushd is to walk on the path of Haqq(Truth)firmly, steadily and directly.

The Poem is the BORNing Evening, Sinking Morning(SabAH) and the ‘AH!’ behind the Mirrors(AYNa).

Resim

The Poem is the breath(Vapor) of “I” in the mirror where you lean your nose.

The Poem is to SWALLOW the Gratitude/Thankfullnes(Shukur) and Complaint,
to ECLIPSE the Fear and Hope, to PUT the Birth and Death in sleep,
and to FORGET the Identity and Personality.

The Poem is the skill of KNOWing “To write what you live” and “They make you live what you write”.

Resim

The Poem is the PAIN of expressing the LOVE and the Astonishment and Effusiveness in LOVE.

The Poem is the Inner (Anfusi) Weeping of Maryam (a.s) at the bottom of the Gallows Tree and the Outer(Afaqi) SMiLing of Isa(Jesus a.s ) on TOP of the Gallows Tree...

The Poem is the MeRcY Torch of MaRYam (a.s) and the Shahadat Waterfall of ISA(Jesus a.s)...

Resim

The Poem is the Denial(Inkar) Fire(NaR) of NimroD,
Testification(Ikrar) Light(NuR) of IbrahiM(a.s),
and the Shahadat Consciousness of every SERVANT( Abd)...

Resim

The Poem is the Language of the BaBy migrating (making HiJJR) from Masjid-i Aqsa to Masjid-i HaRaM...

The Poem is the range of the BaBy migrating(making HiJRR) from Masjid-i HaRaM to Masjid-i Aqsa...

The Poem is the SaFa- MaRWah RUN of HaJARR (a.s), the WATER on the Ismail (a.s)’s heel, and the SMeLL of DEATH in MiNa...

Resim

The Poem is HaJARR (a.s)’s Lap,
Ibrahim (a.s)’s knife,
And Ismail (a.s)’s suffering life...

The Poem is the wish of understanding(to know the Moment of) the ‘HAYF, TAYF, TAWAF, TARAF’ in TAWHID(Unity/Oneness)...

Resim

The Poem is the hunting of 7 colours and 8 zawks[1] in the rainbow.

The Poem is the voice of the loneliness, stillness and desolation in the daybreak.

The Poem is the smoke coming from the scoarched FEELings of the HEARTS burning like a volcano.

Resim

The Poem is the dance (RAKS) of the words(KaLiMa) in the ‘HaZZ’[2] in the intersection of Fear and Hope.

The Poem is the Supplicating (Niyaz) Voice of the LIFE BIRD at the breath of Coquetry(NaZ) in its Bloody Cage(KaFes).

Resim

The Poem is the Voice and Rhtym being poured from the Pen on the Paper by HEARing from the ESSENCE and THINKing.

The Poem is the Upland of the Beloved Hearts which do not get spoiled when they are loved,
which do not get ugly when they are known,
which do not go away when they are approached.

The Poem is not written by pen but what is engraved in the heart!

Kul Ihvani
March 2011
Translated by GaribAN

GLOSSARY:

[1] Zawk : It comes from the root , Z’aq: to have a taste of something. When all mind (aql) and senses will reach to a saturation point, a peak point, That is called ‘zawk’.

[2] Hazz: To live this result (zawk) actually
Resim
Cevapla

“►Kulihvani◄” sayfasına dön