THE FOUR BIRDS OF THE PROPHET IBRAHIM (A.S)

Cevapla
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّ أَرِنِي كَيْفَ تُحْيِـي الْمَوْتَى قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِن قَالَ بَلَى وَلَـكِن لِّيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِي قَالَ فَخُذْ أَرْبَعَةً مِّنَ الطَّيْرِ فَصُرْهُنَّ إِلَيْكَ ثُمَّ اجْعَلْ عَلَى كُلِّ جَبَلٍ مِّنْهُنَّ جُزْءًا ثُمَّ ادْعُهُنَّ يَأْتِينَكَ سَعْيًا وَاعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ

" Wa 'Idh Qāla 'Ibrāhīmu Rabbi 'Arinī Kayfa Tuĥyī Al-Mawtá ۖ Qāla 'Awalam Tu'umin ۖ Qāla Balá Wa Lakin Liyaţma'inna Qalbī ۖ Qāla Fakhudh 'Arba`atan Mina Aţ-Ţayri Faşurhunna 'Ilayka Thumma Aj`al `Alá Kulli Jabalin Minhunna Juz'āan Thumma Ad`uhunna Ya'tīnaka Sa`yāan ۚ Wa A`lam 'Anna Al-Laha `Azīzun Ĥakīmun:
And when Abraham said (unto his Lord): My lord! Show me how Thou givest life to the dead, He said: Dost thou not believe? Abraham said: Yea, but (I ask) in order that my heart may be at ease. (His Lord) said: Take four of the birds and cause them to incline unto thee, then place a part of them on each hill, then call them, they will come to thee in haste. And know that Allah is Mighty, Wise.” [Qur'an -Al-Baqara 2/260 ]

The verse , its transliteration and translation are above..

But WE should think of it in 4 dimensions and have its taste(zawk) to understand together as WE and ONE..
Ibrahim (a.s) is the Father of Grace- Abu Rahiym..
He is the source of Rabbi Himmat for our WEness and ONEness.
Ibrahiym…Abu Rahiym..Ra..Himm..Himmat..
Haqiqat of m-m, Need of reaching and understanding the World of Angels(Alam-i Malakut) while we are alive(HaYY).

Founder of the religion of Khanif, and Tawhid..
Tawhidi Maturation/Ripening(takammul) of Quadruple System..
Wishing to see the Resurrection bodily by EYE while death is occurring at every moment(AN) in the world of ‘Birth-Death’?

Again an answer(from Ibrahim a.s) to the negative question,
“Dost thou not believe?” : “ Balá!”

He said “Wa Lakin Liyaţma'inna Qalbī : but (I ask) in order that my heart may be at ease”. What is “Liyatma’inna” here?
What is the meaning of heart being contended or not contended, being satisfied or not satisfied, being sure or unsure, being at ease or not at ease?

“Fakhudh 'Arba`atan Mina Aţ-Ţayri”
“If so, Take four of the birds “

4 Birds:
Crow (carrion-putrefaction-desire),
Hen (SHaHWat:Lust),
Pigeon (MuHaBBat),
Peacock(WuSLat: Manifestation of ASL: the essence- real-actual-origin)..
Take four of the Birds- Get...
Body- NaFS(Soul)QaLB(Heart)RuH(Spirit).
EarthFireWater Air ?..

Faşurhunna 'Ilayka(فَصُرْهُنَّ إِلَيْكَ ):

Fa(فَ).. sad(ص) + ra(ر)…Sur..
Sarrat: wish, want..
Sirr..Sárr..Get in to their secret(sirr)- break them apart..perform autopsy on them, and know and find the features of each..know well..know your self..
Feather(hair)..Flesh..Bone..Blood..

Cause them to incline to thee..Turn and link them to yourself..Understand their characteristics very well..
Let them HEAR and OBEY you!..

If this ‘Naqli NuR’,
Principles and foundations of knowledge(Ilm), and
the findings by experience and understanding, join to the Knowledge of Perfection/Maturation/Refinement(Ilm-i Kamalat)and the ‘Adab of Living’, then this enables you to be able to resurrect...

In that case,
KNOWFIND- BE- LIVE those 4 birds in your own identity. Join them to your self, and take them in to your knowledge with their special identities!..
In short, KNOW your self!
Attain Marifat to your 4 Element and Subtleties(Lataif) ,
Body- Soul(Nafs)- Heart(Qalb)- Spirit(Ruh) which accept the Proposal of ALLAH!
Acquire this , so that you can KNOW yourself, reach the TRUTH(Haqiqat) and the secret(SiRR) of these hadiths:

Rasûlullah (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam):
“Man arafa nafsahu fakad arafa Rabbahu: ‘man
[*]’ who becomes ‘arif’ to himself becomes ‘arif’ to his Lord(Rabb). ” [/color] (Aclunî, Keşfü’l-Hâfâ II/343 (2532)

[*] MaN: This is an Arabic Pronoun meaning an entity who has identity(huwiyat) and character possessing mind.[/color]

Resûlullah (sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) said:
“Mutu qabla an tamutu: Die before death!...”

(Keşfü’l-Hâfâ II-291-2669)

How will you do this?..

“Thumma Aj`al `Alá Kulli Jabalin Minhunna Juz'āan”:
Analyse them in your ownself and identity, examine them , break them apart, and place a part on each hill of all these fours e.g
Knowledge(Ilm) - AdabIrfan(wisdom)ERKaN(making the RuKuNs best)
ShariatTariqatMarifatHaqiqat.
Think of all OUR fours!..
What does this mean:

LaIlahaIllaALLAH..

Make Tasawwur(imagine and contemplate)! ..Then go to Tasawwuf from Tasawwur!..

What is Jabal? Is it the 'Jam(unity) of Bala'?
Ja..ba-la..: la..ilaha..illa..Allah

Allah j.j loaded the ability of knowing that “the Creator exists” in to the essence of Kulli Shay(Total thing- Whole thing-Every thing) and held Kulli Shay witness(shahid) for this in a Single and First Dot. Everything is gathered in this one single dot and it is called being “Jam(Gathered/Union) of Bala”. So the relationship between the Creator and every thing is set up and this is loaded in the MIND/INTELLECT(AQL).

Each hill? : 4 or 7 ? .
Why are the heads of the birds remaining with him? What are they?..
What is the head of Kulli Shay(Everything/Total Thing)?

Resim

Why is he not crushing the heads but collating the bodies?

Thumma Ad`uhunna:
What does that mean to say pray (call) to them?
D’ua: ‘da(د)’..’ayn(ع)’.. Is it an invitation or call for ‘ayn(ع)’ to come to ‘daimiyyat’ ?

[*] Daimiyyat means continuity e.g perennial, eternity,abiding. Absolute Daimiyya belongs to Divinity,”Uluhiyya”. Continuity of everything depends on ALLAH j.j.[/color]

Ya'tīnaka Sa`yāan :
Why are the birds coming by running or walking in haste instead of flying?
Sa’yaan: by running- by walking fastly in haste…What happened to their wings?..
Sa..ayn..: What is it “to reach the secret of Ayan-i Sabita(Immutable Essence)” and “sahibiyyat: possessing or claiming ownership” ?
The one who kills the birds and resurrects them by the permission of ALLAH is Ibrahim(Abraham) alaihis salam…

I believe in your doing but how shall I do this work?..
What part of Ibrahim(Abraham) alaihis salam is saying “Can I do it “?..

Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) said:
“Mutu qabla an tamutu: Die before death!...”

(Kashfu’l-Hafa II-291-2669)

How can I pass from the certain and definite knowledge and Station of Causality(Maqam-i illat) to the certain and definite observation(mushahada) and station of friendship(Maqam-i Hullat [*])???[/color]

[*] Hullat means sincere friendship , love and muhabbat. Ibrahim a.s is therefore called Halilullah (Friend of Allah).[/color]

What does it mean to give life from life?
Hayattan hayat verilmesi ne?..

In this case..The one who becomes like the flying bird, is “in life(alive:Hayy)”..
Why does “At-Tayr: The Birds” take “At(The)” before “Tayr:Birds”?.

Why are the four birds rising within Ibrahim (a.s)?
Why does the bird gets raised within Jesus(Isa a.s)?

Jesus (a.s) used to raise it(the bird) only by making it out of clay , why?

"And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): I have come to you, with a sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: and I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;” [ Qur’an Ali-Imran 3/49 ]

What happened to the other three?

First creating(iZZat) and the creating by the will of human(HiQMat)?*
What would you say if the choice of servant is not only limited to the killing but it is also passed into the raising(resurrection)?

What is it to pass from ‘indispensable birth-death’ to ‘death-resurrection by willing’ ?

What are the four levels of knowing in Chapter 102 ,Al-Takathur ?..

To know : Kallā Sawfa Ta`lamūna: Nay, but ye will come to know!
To know: Thumma Kallā Sawfa Ta`lamūna: Then(Again), nay but ye will come to know!
Ilmal Yaqin(Knowledge by certainty): Kallā Law Ta`lamūna `Ilma Al-Yaqīni : Nay, would that ye knew (now) with a sure knowledge!
Aynal Yaqin: Thumma Latarawunnahā `Ayna Al-Yaqīni: Aye, ye will behold it with sure vision.

Why is there “Latarawunna Al-Jaĥīma : Ye shall certainly see the Jahim!” between two yaqins?

And why is the result:
” Thumma Latus'alunna Yawma'idhin `Ani An-Na`īmi : Then on that day you shall most certainly be questionedabout the boons(ni’mats). “ ?

What is Ni’mat ?..

Being “Ibrahimi”..Ridha of Himmat, WE-ONEness..
Passing from ‘Al-Hayy’ to ‘Al-Muhyi’
[*]..[/color]

[*] AL- HAYY (J.J) [Qur’an Ref: 2/255] (dhatī)( اَلْحَىّ) : the Everliving One
AL- MUHYI (J.J) [Qur’an Ref: 41/39] (kavniy)( اَلْمُحْيِى) : the Giver of Life[/color]

Al-Aziz and Al-Haqiym.
What is “Al-Aziz” in the One who creates first?
What is “Al-HaQiYM” in raising what was created?

[*]AL- ‘AZIZU (J.J) [Qur’an Ref: 59/23] (dhatī)( اَلْعَزِيزُ) : the Victorious. ALLAHU DHU’L-JALAL is Aziz , noble, powerful and always victorious and His power(qudrat) and force(quwwat) are eternal and continuous (daim). İzz, izzat is an adjectival noun (sifat ism) meaning to be worthy and noble, strong and invincible in a degree that has no likeness or equal of it.
Azîz is the opposite of the term zillat (weak and powerless), and this name has been used with the term ‘Izzat’ in relation with ALLAHU DHU’L-JALAL in the verses of Qur’an.

AL- HAKIMU (J.J) [Qur’an Ref: 59/24] (dhatī)( اَلْحَكَمُ) : the Perfectly Wise. Being the Possessor of Wisdom(Hiqmat), Al-Hakimu governs and rules without the intervention of anyone else. Al-Hakimu. being the Victorious(AL G‘ALIB), rules every work appropriately by righteousness(Haq) and justice. ALLAH j.j is the Absolute Hakim. Peak of knowledge(ilm) and awareness/gnosis(irfan) is means for wisdom(hiqmat).

These two attributes of ALLAH, are mentioned together as “Azizu’l-Haqiymu” 50 times in various chapters of the Qur’an.
[/color]
Is the rope of surrendering which is holding on izzat mind? Or Naql?
What is it to conform to the rope of Hiqmat(wisdom)?
Infaq(Spending/charity) or Jihad..?
What is the “Qarđāan Ĥasanāa
[*]” in charity(infaq)?
Is the Jihad to get inside of the Jann(soul/life)?.. [/color]
[*]:[/color]
مَنْ ذَا الَّذٖى يُقْرِضُ اللّٰهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ اَضْعَافًا كَثٖيرَةً وَاللّٰهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْصُطُ وَاِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

Man Dhā Al-Ladhī Yuqriđu Al-Laha Qarđāan Ĥasanāan Fayuđā`ifahu Lahu 'Ađ`āfāan Kathīratan Wa ۚ Allāhu Yaqbiđu Wa Yabsuţu Wa 'Ilayhi Turja`ūna : “Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times? it is Allah that giveth (you) want or plenty, and to him shall be your return. “ [Qur’an -Al Baqara 2/245]

There are so many questions , oh the one within my soul?...
Some that I couldn’t ask..
Some that I couldn’t tell..

Tayr: Zahir(Manifested) and batin(Unmanifested) Rububiyyat(Lordship) life being a side to us.

Jabal: Union and Gathering(Jam) of Bala.
Sur: A samadi call,ownership or possessiveness for Rububiyyat.
Expression, “hunna” used in the term “surhunna” points to those four birds being female.
No matter how many hills of doubts insulating the mind or reason(Aql) ...

Kul Ihvani

Glossary:

Aql (Mind) : "Aql is a light which is the Essence of the essence, understanding the quantities and qualities and expressing them and enabling them to be lived

Khanif(Hanif): The term is from the Arabic root ḥ-n-f meaning "to incline, to decline" (Lane 1893) from the Syriac root of the same meaning. The hanīfiyyah is the law of Abraham; the verb tahannafa means "to turn away from (idolatry)", with a secondary and subsequent meaning of "to become circumcised". In the verse 3:27 of the Quran it has also been translated as "upright person" and outside the Quran as "to incline towards a right state or tendency".Hanif means to incline towards Haqq(TRUTH) within one’s essence and decline from the idols. It is to incline towards Oneness and decline the duality. In here declining is like “La ilaha: no god” , this means those worshipped besides God are idols and they are not God so they are declined by saying “La ilaha”. Inclining is to say “Illa ALLAH: But ALLAH”. This means I incline towards ALLAH. There is no god but ALLAH.
These three letters are used in this word which are important: H-N-F. In here ,
F: inside or within , N: Noor(Nur:divine Light). H: Hilqiyat(Creating or creation), Haqq(Truth). Khanif means to use the Divine Noor within ones essence and bring it to his life, to his zahir and batin , and use it by Bismillah Ar Rahman Ar Rahiym.
Manifestation of the Truth of the Divine Light (Nur) within the creation is included within this term, so Khunafa is the whole religion.

Naql: This term has deep meanings. In Turkish “Naql” is used to transport, transmit or transfer something from one place to another. Or it means transported thing. The Word of Allah coming to Rasulullah SAW is a “Naql”. The knowledge transferred between the minds are also naql. In this term, “N-aql” , there is “N” and “Aql”. N refers to Noor: Light and the term, “Aql” means “Mind”. So “Naql” happens when the mind is enlightened with divine knowledge or light.

Translation completed by GaribAN on 09.05.11[/b][/size]
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Re: THE FOUR BIRDS OF THE PROPHET IBRAHIM (A.S)

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّ أَرِنِي كَيْفَ تُحْيِـي الْمَوْتَى قَالَ أَوَلَمْ تُؤْمِن قَالَ بَلَى وَلَـكِن لِّيَطْمَئِنَّ قَلْبِي قَالَ فَخُذْ أَرْبَعَةً مِّنَ الطَّيْرِ فَصُرْهُنَّ إِلَيْكَ ثُمَّ اجْعَلْ عَلَى كُلِّ جَبَلٍ مِّنْهُنَّ جُزْءًا ثُمَّ ادْعُهُنَّ يَأْتِينَكَ سَعْيًا وَاعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللّهَ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ

" Ve iz kale ibrahimü rabbi erini keyfe tuhyil mevta, kale e ve lem tü'min, kale bela ve lakil li yatmeinne kalbi, kale fe huz erbeatem minet tayri fe surhünne ileyke sümmec'al ala külli cebelim minhünne cüz'en sümmed'uhünne ye'tineke sa'ya, va'lem ennellahe azizün hakim:
İbrahim Rabbine: Ey Rabbim! Ölüyü nasıl dirilttiğini bana göster, demişti. Rabbi ona: Yoksa inanmadın mı? dedi. İbrahim: Hayır! İnandım, fakat kalbimin mutmain olması için (görmek istedim), dedi. Bunun üzerine Allah: Öyleyse dört tane kuş yakala, onları yanına al, sonra (kesip parçala), her dağın başına onlardan bir parça koy. Sonra da onları kendine çağır; koşarak sana gelirler. Bil ki Allah azîzdir, hakîmdir, buyurdu.” (Bakara 2/260)

Darma-duman eden sorulara
Darma-duman deyişler…

Âyet ve meâli yukarıdadır..

BİZ ise BİRlikte anlamak için 4 boyutlu düşünelim-zevk edelim..
İbrahim (as), Rahmet Babası – Ebu Rahîm..
BİZ-BİRliğimizin Rabbî Himmet kaynağı..
İbrahîm.. Ebu Rahîm.. Ra.. Himm.. Himmeti.. m-m hakikati, Melekut Âlemine diriyken ulaşmak-anlamak ihtiyacı..

Hanif Dinin, Tevhidin Bânisi..
4 lü sistemin Tevhid Tekemmülü..
Doğum-Ölüm Âleminde ölüm her an olmakta iken
Dirilmeyi de Bedenen, GÖZle görmek istemek?..“Yoksa inanmadın mı?” buyruk sorusuna bir daha olumsuza cevap: “Belâ!”
Kalbin tatmin olmaması-olması ne?
Emin, güvenen-güvenilir ve rahatlığı neden?
“Öyleyse, dört kuş tut.”

4 Kuş:
Karga (leş-tutku),
Horoz (şehvet),
Güvercin (muhabbet),
Tavus (vuslat)..

4 kuşu tut-yakala..
Beden-Nefs-Kalb-Ruh.
Toprak-Ateş-Su-Hava mı?..

fe sur hünne ileyke:

fe.. sad+ra… Sur..
sarret: hacet..
Sırr.. sârr.. onların sırlarına gir-parçala..otopsi yap..her birinin özelliklerini iyice bul-bil..iyice tanı..kendini bil..
Tüy.. et.. kemik.. kan..

Onları sana alıştır.. meylettir..
Kendine bağla, çevir..
Karekterlerini iyi tanı-anla..
Seni DUYup UYsunlar!..

Bu Nakli NUR;
Bilgi Erkanı, Bulgu İrfanı,
Aklın;
Olgu-İlmine, Yaşama-Edebine katılırsa,
Ancak diriltebilmeni sağlar...

O halde, o 4 kuşu kendi kimliğinde Bil-Bul-Ol-Yaşa.
Kendiliğine kat, onları özel kimlikleri ile ilmine al!..
Kısacası kendini BİL!
Teklifullahı kabul eden 4 Letâifin-Unsurun olan
Beden-Nefs-Kalb-Ruha mârifet elde et!
Bunu elde et ki;
Kendini bilesinde Hakikate eresin:

Resûlullah (sallallahu aleyhi ve sellem):
“Men arefe nefsehu fekad arefe Rabbehu” buyurmuştur.
(Aclunî, Keşfü’l-Hâfâ II/343 (2532)

Resûlullah (sallallahu aleyhi ve sellem)’in:
“Mütü kable en temutü: Ölmeden önce ölünüz!...” buyurmuştur.

Sırrına eresin!..

Nasıl yapacaksın..

sümmec'al ala külli cebelim minhünne cüz'en:

kendi kendiliğinde onları analiz et-incele, parçalara ayır, her bir dağın;
İlim, Edeb, İrfan, Erkan,
Şeriat, Tarikat, Mârifet, Hakikat..
Ve tüm 4 lülerimizi iyice bir düşün!..

Nedemek bu:
Lâ – İlâhe – İllâ – ALLAH..

Tasavvur et!.. Tasavvufa geç!..

Cebel: belâ cem’i mi?
Ce..be-lâ..: lâ .. ilâhe..illâ.. Allah

Her bir dağ?: 4 mü 7 mi?.

Kuşların başları neden yanında kalmakta.. onlar ne?..
Küllî ŞEY’in başı nedir?
Neden başları ezmemekte de gövdeleri harmanlamakta?

sümmed'uhünne:
sonra onlara dua et nedir?
dua: de.. ayn.. Ayn’ı daimiyyete dâvet mi?

ye'tineke sa'ya:
neden kuşlar uçarak gelmiyorlar da siğirterek gelmekteler?
sa’yen: koşarak-hızlıca yürüyerek.. kanatlar ne oldu?..
se.. ayn…: ayan-ı sabite sırrına eriş, sahiplik ne?

Kuşları öldüren ve dirilten (izni ile) İbrahim as…

Seninkine inanıyorum da ben nasıl yapacağım bu işi?..
Yapabilir miyim diyen hangi kısmı İbrahim as’ın?..

Resûlullah (sallallahu aleyhi ve sellem)’in:
“Mütü kable en temutü: Ölmeden önce ölünüz!...” buyurmuştur.

Kesin bilgiden Makam-ı İlletten..
kesin müşahadeye Makam-ı Hullete (dostluk-Halilullah) nasıl geçerim???
Hayattan hayat verilmesi ne?..

O halde.. Uçan kuş gibi olan Hayatta..
Et-Tayr.. neden harf-i tarifli?.

Neden 4 kuş İbrahim as’da dirilmekte?
Neden İsa as da da kuş diriltilmekte?

Neden İsa as sadece çamurdan yapıp diriltmekte idi?
Diğer 3 ü ne oldu?

İzzet (ilk yaratış) ve hikmet (insan iradesiyle yaratış)?*
Kul tercihinin öldürmede kalmayıp diriltmeye çıkışına ne dersin?
Zorunlu doğum-ölümden, isteyerek ölüp dirilmeye geçiş nedir?

Tekasür Sûresindeki 4 Biliş ne?..
Bilme : Kella sevfe ta'lemun
Bilme: Sümme kella sevfe ta'lemun
İlmel yakin: Kella lev ta'lemune ilmel yekiyn
Aynel yakin: Sümme leteravünneha aynelyakiyn

Neden iki yakin arasında: Le teravünnelcehiym
Ve neden sonuç: Sümme le tüs'elünne yevmeizin anin neiym

Ni’met nedir?..

İbrahimî oluş.. Himmet rızası BİZ-BİRliği..
El Hayy dan El Muhyi ye geçiş..
El Azîz ve El Hakîm
İlk Yaratan da El Azîz ne?
Yaratılanı diriltişte El Hakîm ne?

İzzete tutunan-Teslim İpi Akıl mı? Nakil mi?
Hikmet İpine Uyuş ne?
İnfak-cihad..?
Karz-ı hasen, nedir infakta?
Cihad, canın içine geçiş midir?..

Çok çok soru var canımın içindeki?...
Soramadıklarım…
Diyemediklerim…
Resim
Cevapla

“►Kulihvani◄” sayfasına dön