Zâhirî Resim Tâhirî Resim Latif Yıldızım
Yol YoKuş YoRgunum YoLda Yalnızım
YoLdaş Bulamadım Ona Yanarım!..

16.04.2001 15:15
antalya-vv..

Resim

KELİMELER:

Halî:
Tenhâ. Boş. Sahipsiz. Issız. İçinde bir şey olmama.
Vecd: Aşk, muhabbet. Kendinden geçecek, unutacak kadar İlâhî bir aşk hali. Yüksek heyecan. İştiyakın galebesi.
Kaim: Ayakta duran. Mevcut. Baki. Vaktini ibadetle geçiren.
Cahar: Dört

sekiz cennetimin aşı yedi cehennemimde pişer..

RABB Ü BiRRun:
RABB Arapça yazıldığında sağdan sola: Bâtından Zâhire RABB OKUnur.
RABB Arapça yazıldığında soldan sağa: Zâhirden Bâtına BiRR OKUnur…

Resim

HADİS:
Resim---Rasûlullah sallallahu aleyhi ve sellem’in: Mutü kable en temutü: Ölmeden önce ölünüz! buyurmuştur.
(Aclunî, Keşfü’l-Hâfâ II-291-2669)

Resim

ÂYETLER:

إِنِّي أَنَا رَبُّكَ فَاخْلَعْ نَعْلَيْكَ إِنَّكَ بِالْوَادِ الْمُقَدَّسِ طُوًى
Resim---“İnnî ene rabbuke fehla’ na’leyk(na’leyke), inneke bil vâdil mukaddesi tuvâ(tuven) : Muhakkak ki ben, evet ben senin Rabbinim! Hemen pabuçlarını çıkar! Çünkü sen kutsal vâdi Tuvâ'dasın!” (Tâ-Hâ 20/12)

يُسَبِّحُ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ الْمَلِكِ الْقُدُّوسِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ
Resim---“YUSEBBİHU lillâhi mâ fîs semâvâti ve mâ fîl ardıl melikil kuddûsil azîzil hakîm(hakîmi) : Göklerde ne var, yerde ne varsa (HEPSİ) O mülk-ü melekûtun eşsiz hükümrânı, noksaanı mucib herşeyden pâk ve münezzeh, gaalib-i mutlak, yegâne hukûm ve hikmet saahibi ALLÂHI TESBÎH (VE TENZÎH) ETMEKDEDİR.” (Cuma 62/1)

Yusebbihu: tesbih eder.
Sebbaha: yüzmek..

Yerdeki göklerdeki ZeRReler yani ATOMlar;
NeşRlerinden HaŞRlerine kadar döndüler, dönmekteler ve dönecekler.
Bu SeBBaHa yüzüşRAKSı hep sürecek her AN yeniden Yaratılara ŞEENULLAHta..
Ve ne zamAN AKILlarımız DEVR-ÂNı Anlarsa ve DEVRe İştirak ederse Yusebbuhu Zikr-i Dâmindeyiz inşae ALLAH..

وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ صِدْقًا وَعَدْلاً لاَّ مُبَدِّلِ لِكَلِمَاتِهِ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ
Resim---“Ve temmet kelimetu rabbike sıdkan ve adla(adlen), lâ mubeddile li kelimâtih(kelimâtihî), ve huves semîul alîm(alîmu) : Rabbinin sözü, doğruluk ve adalet bakımından tamamlanmıştır. O'nun sözlerini değiştirecek kimse yoktur. O işitendir, bilendir.” (En'âm 6/115)
Resim
Kullanıcı avatarı
Gariban
Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Re: THAT IS MY HEART ACHE

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

THAT IS MY HEART ACHE!

The Arena of Creation, The “Mashk” [1] of “Muhabbat” [2]
The palace of “Kâmil” is the heart of Muhammad (S.A.W.S)
By selling my mind to reach the Rahmad (Grace)
I couldn’t get the Divine Love (Ashk) -> that is my heart ache!

[1] mASHK: What is ‘MASHK’? When Divine LOVE manifests and when it does not remain in the level of feeling but it is also lived and practiced in ‘ZAHIR(outer)’, that is called ‘MASHK’.

[2] MuHABBAT: It comes from the word الحب in Arabic pronounced as „Al-Habb“ meaning „Love“. The Truth of Muhabbat in Tasawwuf is to give your everything to the Beloved and not to leave anything within you for yourself.

The cry of the Love, rising from “Ardh” to “Arsh” [3]
In the presence, “Niyaz” [4] -“Naz” [5] of the Lover
On the cross of suffering, the “Saz” [6] of the suffering
I couldn’t play to HAQQ (The TRUTH). That is my heart ache!

[3] Rising from Ardh to Arsh: This is like rising from “Asfalin” to “Illiyoon”. “Ardh” and “Arsh” are translated as “The Earth and the Divine Throne” to English. Arsh is known as the Highest floor of the heaven. Exalted station. Manifestation place for Allah’s Power(Qudrat) , Exaltedness and Sovereignity(Saltanat). Arsh encompasses the Universe, and Allah’s power and knowledge(ilm) encompasses everything. But these two terms are so comprehensive and one needs to seek deeper meanings in them from the hadiths and the Qur’an.

[4] Niyaz: Neediness, supplication. The believer supplicates to God and makes “Niyaz” to Him and increases his neediness in the presence of God so that God will give him Divine blessings and rahmad.
[5] Naz: In literature “Naz” means Coquetry or Attempting to attract admiration, notice, or love, for the mere gratification of vanity; trifling in love. “Naz” of the Beloved is mentioned here. “Niyaz” is done by the servant but “Naz” is done by the Beloved. God making “Naz” to His servant means God creates reasons for His servant to supplicate towards him. The servant shows neediness by his “niyaz” and God makes “naz” by creating needs for his servant. “Niyaz”-“Naz” are like antipode of each other.

[6] Saz: It is a stringed instrument played mainly in Turkey. It symbolizes the heart of the Lover (Ashiq).
When it was asked to Kul Ihvani what does playing saz mean in these lines. He said : Playing “Saz” here means to get the melody of the wires of Divine Decree by the plectrum of Divine manifestation (Tajalli) inshaALLAH.

It is the Mim (مـ) of MuhaMMad, the Mirror of “Mawlâ” [7]
To Karam it is Asli, To Majnun it is Laylâ [8]
To the one who knows himself, In a drop It is a “Daryâ (Sea)”
I couldn’t know and dive in. That is my heart ache!

[7] Mawla: Qur’an uses the word “Mawla” in various meanings and in Arabic language its usage is many fold such as 'protector', ‘master’, 'supporter', ‘slave’, ‘emancipated slave’, ‘helper’, ‘friend’, ‘loved one’ etc.

[8] Karam and Asli, Majnun and Layla are two characters like Romeo and Juliet. Their love stories are told amongst the Lovers (Ashiks) of God in Anatolia and Middle East Countries.

With “It is OK!” and “It is not!”, I’ve kept myself wrapping
In the “Market of Ego”, I’ve kept racing
I’ve been “HaYRân” [9] to the Creation, and I’ve kept mixing
I couldn’t remain with the TRUTH (HaQQ) alone. That is my heart ache!

[9] HaYR-AN: To participate (ishtiraq) in the Sha’AN and live this in a moment which is as long as a lightening strikes. To be astonished with and admire this is called HaYR-AN. Now, to the question , “What is sha’an”:
Sha’anullah: This means the Sha’N of ALLAH. It needs to be understood by reading the Qur’AN. Sha’N is mentioned in 55/29 in the Qur’an:

يَسْأَلُهُ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ كُلَّ يَوْمٍ هُوَ فِي شَأْنٍ
Yas’aluhu Man Fī As-Samāwāti Wa Al-’Arđi ۚ Kulla Yawmin Huwa Fī Sha’nin : Of Him seeks (its need) every creature in the heavens and on earth: every day in (new) Splendour doth He (shine)!
‘Sha’nin‘ here is like a new manifestation(tajalli ), new Splendour at every moment. God creates new things at every moment and keeps creating. Every moment is a new Sha’N in Sunnatullah…

My fire cooked my own food
I added the tears of my eyes to include [10]
My miserable head being shrewd
I couldn’t release it into Love. That is my heart ache!

[10] Kul Ihvani explained this line as “water” is the additive to the food while it is cooking. The tears here is like the water of the food while it is cooking. Its water is from its self. For instance some meat release water from its self while cooking and it cooks with its own water from its own essence.

The mountains of time, the opportunities surpassed
The hands have come to nought -> the minds are surprised
I lingered with the creation (HaLQ), the evening have nearly arrived
I couldn’t come to The Truth(HaQQ). That is my heart ache!

“Hawdha-i Huzur” [11] is with the TRUTH (HAQQ) within the Creation (HALQ)
“Ridha” [12] of “RaBBu BiRR” [13] that is “Hal-i Hazir” [14]
“Rawdha” [15] of Muhammad (s.a.w.s) whose name is beautiful
I couldn’t know its worth (qadr). That is my heart ache!

[11,12,14] Hawdha-i Huzur: Inside of the border of Huzur. It is a rain fall catchment area. Imagine a point on hills. Its one face is the green river basin and the other face of it is the red river basin. Water comes to that area because of the slope in that area. When those points are joined , the maps of rainfall basins or catchment areas will appear. Now if your slope (inclination) is towards the disco you go to disco. You don’t listen whatever is told to you. If your slope is towards the mosque then you flow towards the mosque. Then you are in the basin within the border of “Huzur”. The one who is ready (hazir) in the presence (huzur) is in the state of “Ridha”. That state is called “Hal-i Hazir”.
[13] RaBBu BiRR: RABBU BIRRUN: When RABB is written in Arabic from right to left it is read as “RABB” from inner (batin) to outer (Zahir).
When “RaBB” is written in Arabic from left to right: From outer (zahir) to inner (batin), it is read as “BiRR”.

[15] Rawdha: This is like the pool of kawthar where the minds and “ridhas” are gathered. This means “Rawdha” is the center of “ridha”.

Everywhere Everytime In Every state, The reality is there
In the hill of ONENESS (TAWHID) [16] -> Eternal flower is there
I don’t know who will know - who will not know [17]
I couldn’t silence my tounge. That is my heart ache!

[16] TAWHID: Unity. Oneness. "La ilaha illa ALLAH: There is no god but ALLAH"
[17] On this line first “who” is plural and second “who” is singular in Turkish.

Heart is the couldron, what boils it is the skull
The one who is making his heart as his state -> is the pure of the pureones
There is a “rust of ego” behind my LOVE Mirror [18]
I couldn’t erase my “sirr: secret”. That is my heart ache!

[18] “Sirr” means secret in Turkish. Second meaning of “Sirr” is, when you silver the glass to make a mirror, you put a backing behind it shining like a silver and it will show a reflection. That Backing of the mirror is also called “Sirr” in Turkish language. Without “sirr”, the mirror is only a glass and it can not show any reflection. Kul Ihvani says that my ego, my own self is becoming “sirr”, the backing part of my Love Mirror. Because of this there is a reflection / duality. “I couldn’t erase it , that is my heart ache” says he. Having erased that “sirr”, he will also be able to see the meaning of that “secret:sirr” as well.

The value of the soul-life (JaN) is “to die before death”
In the Sacred (Muqaddas) “Tuwâ”, and in the Oasis (Wâhâ) of “Wajd” [19]
My Prayer (Salat) is without prostration(Sajda) in the Secret (Sirr) Area,
I couldn’t do myself. That is my heart ache!

[19] Wajd:

The religion (Din) that is standing upon truth and justice (Sidk u Adl) [20]
The proof of belief -> is the essence-reality of the Oneness (Tawhid)
To the Owner of the System of Power and Grandness
I couldn’t be a slave (abd). That is my heart ache!

[20] Sidk u Adl: This phrase is from the verse below:

وَتَمَّتْ كَلِمَتُ رَبِّكَ صِدْقًا وَعَدْلًا لَا مُبَدِّلَ لِكَلِمَاتِهٖ وَهُوَ السَّمٖيعُ الْعَلٖيمُ
Wa Tammat Kalimatu Rabbika Şidqāan Wa `Adlāan ۚ Lā Mubaddila Likalimātihi ۚ Wa Huwa As-Samī`u Al-`Alīmu:
Perfected is the Word of thy Lord in truth and justice. There is naught that can change His words. He is the Hearer, the Knower.

By throwing away the infinite passions
By finding the Secret of Zero and selling my possessions
By emptying my inside which is the binyard of afflictions
I couldn’t be full with Love. That is my heart ache!

Unity (Jam) of the four worlds is the quadruple of Oneness (Tawhid)
In the journey of “Sabbaha!” [21] is the Secret of daybreaks
Spring of the self (Nafs) is blossoming in seven colours
I could not wilt as “Saff-Sirr (Pure-Secret)” [22]. That is my heart ache!..

[21] Sabbaha: Sabbaha means "to swim" in Arabic. Yusabbihu in the below ayat means "to do sabbaha". All atoms within the heavens and on earth will spin from their origin (NaSHR) to their gathering (HaSHR). And this spinning and dance of the atoms will continue by being recreated in each moment in "Sha'ANullah", in "Kun Fayakun". Whenever our minds will know and understands this circuitry (DawrAN), then we will be in continious "Dhikr" inshaALLAH.

يُسَبِّحُ لِلّٰهِ مَا فِى السَّمٰوَاتِ وَمَا فِى الْاَرْضِ الْمَلِكِ الْقُدُّوسِ الْعَزٖيزِ الْحَكٖيمِ
Yusabbiĥu Lillahi Mā Fī As-Samāwāti Wa Mā Fī Al-'Arđi Al-Maliki Al-Quddūsi Al-`Azīzi Al-Ĥakīmi :
Whatever is in the heavens and on earth, doth declare the Praises and Glory of Allah- the Sovereign, the Holy One, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

[22] Saff-Sirr: Saff here means being pure and colourless outerly (in zahir) instead of having 7 colours.
Sirr means secret. Kul Ihvani says that I couldn’t find the secret (Sirr) state in which someone is non-directional instead of having 7 ways innerly (in Batin).

Air –Fire-Earth, I was a drop of water
I’ve forgotten my spirit, and obeyed to my soul (nafs)
I’ve heard the decree of “Muti Kalbla An Tamuti: Die before death!”
I couldn’t die by heart (truly), That is my heart ache!..

Tawhid (Unity/Oneness) of four worlds is the Wahdat (Oneness) in Kasrat (Manyness)
Manifestation of the Outer (Zahir) is the Kasrat(Manyness) in the Wahdat (Oneness)
“Kamalat (Maturity/Being Complete)” is surely not as much as one breath
I couldn’t divide it in to four. That is my heart ache!..

The taste of manifestation (zawk-i dhuhurat) has entertained my soul (nafs)
Troubles of the world have burned my soul (nafs)
“It is OK!” and “It is not!” has tied my soul (nafs)
I couldn’t untie it. That is my heart ache!..

There has been cascading to the TRUTH (Haqq) by glowing with the creation in the fate
There has been cauterizing your bosom by the sorrow of the Friend
There has been crying in the fate of the lovers.
I couldn’t laugh a day. That is my heart ache!..

In Batin (Innerly)-Kul Ihvani is a tingle in my bosom
As Zahiri (Outerly) ->Tahiri -> I am Latif Yildiz
The road is hill. I am tired and alone on the road.
I couldn’t find a travelling companion. That is my heart ache!..

Kul Ihvani
16.04.2001 15:15
Antalya- House

Translated by garibAN on 16.01.2012
Resim
Cevapla

“►Kulihvani◄” sayfasına dön