Özel Üye
Mesajlar: 943
Kayıt: 20 Şub 2009, 02:00

ON GOD AS FIRST CAUSE

Mesaj gönderen meryemnur »

Resim

p. 9

ON GOD AS FIRST CAUSE

The course of time is not the mould whence issues His eternal duration, nor temperament the cause of His beneficence; without His word, time and temperament exist not, as apart from His favour the soul enters not the body. This and that both are wanting and worthless; that and this both are foolish and impotent. ‘Old’ and ‘new’ are words inapplicable to His essence; He is, for He consists not of any existences except Himself. His kingdom cannot be known to its limits, His nature cannot be described even to its beginning; His acts and His nature are beyond instrument and direction, for His Being is above ‘Be‘ and ‘He‘.

Before thou wert in existence a greater than thou for thy sake brought together the causes that went to form thee; in one place

p. 10

under the heavens by the command and act of God were the four temperaments prepared; I their gathering together is a proof of His power; His power is the draughtsman of His wisdom. He who laid down the plan of thee without pen can also complete it without colours; within thee, not in yellow and white and red and black, God has pourtrayed His work; and without thee He has designed the spheres; of what?–of wind and water and fire and earth. The heavens will not for ever leave to thee thy colours,–yellow and black and red and white; the spheres take back again their gifts, but the print of God remains for ever; He who without colours drew thy outlines will never take back from thee thy soul. By His creative power He brought thee under an obligation, for His grace has made thee an instrument I of expression of Himself; He said, ‘I was a hidden treasure; creation was created that thou mightest know me; the eye like to a precious pearl through kâf and nûn He made a mouth filled with YâSîn.

p. 11

Sew no purse and tear not thy veil; lick no plate and buy not blandishment. All things are contraries, but by the command of God all travel together on the same road; in the house of non-existence the plan of all is laid down for all eternity by the command of the Eternal; four essences, through the exertion of the seven stars, become the means of bodying forth the plan. Say, The world of evil and of good proceeds not except from Him and to Him, nay, is Himself. All objects receive their outline and forms from Him, their material basis as well as their final shape. Element and material substance, the form and colours clothing the four elements,–all things know as limited and finite, as but a ladder for thy ascent to God.

Hakîm Abû’ L-Majd Majdûd Sanâ’î (K.S.)

Source:
The HADÎQATU’ L-HAQÎQAT
بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمـَنِ الرَّحِيم

O Peygamber, inananlara kendi canlarından daha yakındır..…

Ahzâb Sûresi, 6
Cevapla

“►Islam General◄” sayfasına dön