Moderatör
Moderatör
Mesajlar: 2834
Kayıt: 25 Tem 2007, 02:00

Whoever is for God then God is for him

Mesaj gönderen Gariban »

Resim

Whoever is for God then God is for him

“Walk! The one who hears by Me and sees by Me is you. What does it mean to be the owner of the Secret (SiRR)? You yourself are the Secret (SiRR). Since you have become the manifestation place (mazhar) for the secret of “Lillah: for ALLAH” [1] , I too become yours. Because “Whoever becomes God’s, God becomes his .[2] " [Hz.Rumi (k.s), Translation by garibAN, Mathnawi]

[1] “If we remove letter “Aliph: A” from the Name “ ALLAH (لله)”, “LİLLAHi” (lâm-lâm-ha) remains. This means “For ALLAH (لله)! Everything is for ALLAH(لله)”. This means the servant passes to the second stage “Tariqat” which is selfless duty on the path of ALLAH (لله).” [Kul Ihvani, Zawk of the Name, “ALLAH”]

[2] Alternative translation to the line: Whoever is for God then God is for him

Turkish Originals:

“Yürü! Benimle duyan, benimle gören sensin. Sır sahibi olmak da ne demek? Bizzat sır sensin. Sen mademki hayret aleminde “Lillah” sırrına mazhar oldun, ben de senin olurum. Çünkü “Kim, Tanrı’nın olursa Tanrı onun olur.” [Hz.Rumi (k.s), Mesnevi]

"Elifi kaldırırsak "LİLLAHi" (lâm-lâm-he) kalır ki bu "Herşey ALLAH için" anlamındadır. Emânet ve imânın esası olan şerîatten sonra halisen muhlisen ALLAH Tealâ için soyut-somut fiil işlemek erdemi olan tarikat (yollar) bölümüne geçilmiş demektir."[ Kul Ihvani, ALLAH ismi şerifi]
Resim
Cevapla

“►Islam General◄” sayfasına dön